CHAPTER 2|ECSTACY

DONT FORGET TO VOTE 

LUCIANO'S POV

I stood there mesmerized by the alluring lady in front of me. she looked so beautiful with her brown hair flowing down her back, her plump full-hearted lips that begged for attention her brown eyes that looked ever confused of her surrounding there is no denying her beauty but that's not why she is here, I saved her from an unfortunate event and that all after today we'll never see each other again I mean what are the odds.

"Are you really going to stand there and expect me to change in front of you" she said with a very sour and sarcastic expression, I just smirked in amusement and went to take a shower I felt sticky and sweaty after being in the club for so long. 

I wore a pair of gray sweats and moved to the living room where I saw her on a call," don't call me ever again, you an asshole and that's all you ever going to be to me" she said as she hung up, she ran her hand through her hair in frustration.

"don't even bother asking" I wasn't going to anyways, so I just sat down on the sofa and started using my phone " I know you probably can't relate but i have a very crazy ex." didn't she just say she wasn't going to tell me. 

"Like how would you cheat on your girlfriend with her close friend and still have the gods to contact me questioning me on why am I in a club " I just looked at her trying my best to be engrossed in her conversation that is clearly one sided, I mean it's hard to pay attention to a hot  drunk person at least she is composed just a little bit emotional.

"Are you listening" I nodded in affirmative, and she continued to speak. "So, it's not weird right?" I was clearly lost. "of course, it isn't weird." she looked at me and continued "exactly like it's not a crime to want to have some fun, does he expect me to be hung up on him forever, I mean there are other handsome men in the world for example you in front of me honestly he is a massive prick and I think he should go fuck himself. 

"You know you are a very rude snub right." I decided not to answer her " you just proved me right all you rich as people are always stuck up and it really sucks because you guys are usually very handsome, but what is the use of your looks when your behavior is trash" "well I don't really care about what people think and moreover you talk a lot its tiring I'm not a talker " she just sighed in defeat. 

"Since you are not a talker lets skip the talking and go straight to the fun part shall we" i was shocked but quickly gained composure " I'm not having sex with a drunk lady " she looked at me in a weird way." I'm not that drunk besides don't act like you don't want to, you have literarily been undressing me with your eyes the entire time don't act like you are all innocent now" " I'm not going to have sex with you " she smiled and said "it's not like we will see each other again I mean what are the fricking odds don't be a baby it's just sex ?or are you scared you might be catching feelings from a one night stand" it's not like I don't want to have sex with her , I want to pick her up against the wall and fuck her till she can barely breath, but I'm trying my best to restrain and here she was just pushing me over the fucking edge I'm trying my best to hide the bulge in my pants the grey sweats weren't helping at all.

"I mean isn't that why we are all here. I don't know about you, but I came here to have fun and forget about the asshole in my life so let's just help each other here you want to have sex with me and same goes for me so let's go for it".

............................................................................... 

she held me closely as we both fought for control with our lips locked ever so passionately with both her legs wrapped around me as I took her to the bedroom. we pulled away breathless as we looked at each other I didn't see any regret in her eyes as she slowly took off her clothes, she looked at me those eyes that I couldn't resist. 

the soft moans she released as I used my fingers to tease her entrance were making it her for me to concentrate with her bringing her hips closer for me to thrust into her "be patient princess I'm not going to leave you unattended to don't worry. I slid two fingers into her, and she moaned like Melody to my ears. using my tongue to collect all the juices she released while using my finger to thrust into her repeatedly. "Please don't stop whatever you are doing it feels so good " I smirked and said, "I wasn't planning to princess."  

"I about to cum" "be a good girl hold it in for me princess can you do that for me " she nodded in affirmative "use your word princess" she struggled to keep her eyes open as she answered "yes i can keep it in for you " "good girl " I removed my fingers from her fold as she was about to gasp in disappointment I quickly slammed into her releasing a very loud moan from her mouth, I don't think this is possible but I'm pretty sure my dick hardened again inside her   

'Open your eyes princess I said to her she opened her eyes and tried her best to look at me with her eyes constantly rolling back from pleasure and ecstasy she was on fucking cloud nine right now with are back arched so much. I continued railing into her as I gave her kisses on her sweet spot making her moans louder. 

I could feel it building up and I knew she couldn't keep it anymore. soon enough she came as she vibrated from the intense orgasm, and I pulled out as she came to collect all the juices from my release. 

I cleaned her up and gave her a glass of water and soon after she was fast asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

THIS WAS THE FIRST SMUT SO I DIDNT WANT TO MAKE IT TO INTENSE BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW EACHOTHER YET

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TYHE BOOK AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND SHARE TO YOUR OTHER FRIEND WHO LIKE TO READ TOO