ACT I; THE DOPPELGANGERS

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

"See, someone said, 'Don't drink her potions

"See, someone said, 'Don't drink her potions.'

She'll kiss your neck with no emotions.

When she's mean, you know you love it.

She tastes so sweet. Don't sugarcoat it."

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧        ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

I wanna let you know that I'm going to be doing something a little different with this book. As some of you hopefully know, I am a Christian and serving the Lord means a lot to me. In fact, I consider it my purpose in life. So before I post new chapters, I'm going to ask a question (or something like that) at the end of each chapter  and will require a certain amount of responses in the comments before I post a new chapter.

If you are a not Christian, I completely understand, and you don't have to take part. Just know that I will still require a certain amount of responses in the comments from other people regardless. So if you do choose to take part, it will just make updates happen that much faster. For example, all you would have to do is Google a random Bible verse and say why you like it. Easy as that.

So my first question is: What is your favorite Bible verse and why?

Please comment responses here in the inline comment section >>>>>>

(if I get at least 5 responses, I'll post the first chapter of this book)