Hours later and Steve nor Bucky had come to get you, and you were starting to get hungry, so you quietly made your way to the kitchen to prepare a snack to keep yourself and the baby inside you happy. A low growl made you jump in fright, dropping your plate on the floor and causing it to smash; pieces of porcelain scattered everywhere. "I thought I told you to stay put until one of us came to get you, Omega." A whine left your throat, and you dipped your head in submission, "I'm sorry Alpha, but it's been hours and we were getting hungry, so I just came to get a snack. I'm sorry, I won't disobey you again, just wanted food." Heavy footsteps made their way towards you, making you step backwards with fear coursing through your veins. "Hmm, you're right, I didn't realise how long it'd been. Such a good Omega, looking after my pup for me. From now on, if I'm busy, I'll have Bucky watch you, so I know you're safe and not being reckless, okay? Good. Now get this cleaned up, make yourself some food and take it upstairs so you're out of the way." Steve left and so you did just that, determined not to anger the Alpha any further.

A few days had passed since your return and you'd not managed to see Natasha once, but you were desperate to see her and explain the situation at hand, hoping that she would understand and maybe help you out. Fortunately, you spotted her in the living room, so you made your way over to her in the hopes that she'd hear you out before bolting out of the room. "Hey Natasha, can I talk to you please? It's urgent." Reluctantly, she patted the seat next to her, so you moved to sit down. "I'm sorry that I went all that time without contacting you, but you have to know that it wasn't my choice. Steve took me away the night of our date, when you went on your mission, and he said I couldn't contact you because you were on a no-contact mission, so he took my phone because he knew I'd be tempted to contact you." Natasha looked at you with confusion etched on her face, "But, I was here the night of our date, patiently waiting for you and when you didn't show, I figured you'd changed your mind about us. Then Tony let us know that you and Steve were on an extended mission, also one without contact."

As her words trailed off, a look of realisation crossed both of your faces. "He lied. He lied so that he could have me all to himself. God how could I have been so stupid?!" "Y/N don't blame yourself; I didn't see it either. He's manipulated both of us in this situation. But I'm happy for you that you finally got a family, I know that was what you wanted." Tears streamed down your face. "But not with him. I didn't and don't want that with him. I want all of that with you, Tasha. I want your pups, not his! When he took me away, he chained me up and used me until he was satisfied, I didn't get a say in any of it." Natasha pulled your sobbing form into hers, tears streaming down both of your faces now. "I promise Y/N, I will help you get away from him." Furiously, you shook your head at her. "No, he's got Bucky on side too, we'll never get away from either of them." "Don't worry baby, I'll think of something. I promise I will protect you with my life. I love you Y/N." She pressed her forehead against yours as you whispered, "I love you too, Natasha." Little did you know that Bucky was listening in and heard every word. He went off to tell Steve and then they put their own little plan in motion.

Over the next couple of weeks, you'd been secretly meeting with Natasha, or sharing thoughts through Wanda's telepathic link, as she agreed to help you communicate when she found out that Steve was keeping you from Nat, although she didn't know the full story. Then the day of your escape finally came, finally you and Nat would get out of here and away from the terrors of Steve and Bucky. "Nat, come on, we've gotta go before they find out we're leaving." A low chuckle from behind made you freeze when you realised that it wasn't Nat that you'd addressed. "I don't think Natasha is coming with you Y/N. She's a bit preoccupied." You looked at Bucky in horror as you saw his white shirt stained with blood. "Where is she Bucky?! What have you done to her?!" He stepped closer and gently tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear before he whispered directly into your ear, "why don't you go and find out for yourself sweetheart?" Immediately, you sprinted to her room, faster than you've ever run in your entire life, but when you got there, you froze upon the sight that greeted you.