Birthday Baby (NR)

Natasha Romanoff x Fem!Reader

Little birthday fic for the love of our lives, Natasha Alianovna Romanoff.

Fluff & Smut -Dom!Nat x Sub!Reader, breeding kink, oral sex (N receiving), penetration (R receiving). Natasha has a penis.

Word count: 2.1k

A/N: Apologies, this is incredibly rushed and there are probably mistakes, but enjoy!

No-one's POV

Natasha had been out on a mission for the past week, which gave you the perfect opportunity to get everything sorted for her birthday. You had planned a special meal at your shared apartment and whilst Natasha had been away, Wanda had helped you learn how to cook traditional Russian and Sokovian cuisine, as you knew how much Natasha loved the food of her and Wanda's homelands.

"Thank you, Wands, for helping me with this, you're an absolute lifesaver!" "It's no problem милая (sweetie), you know I'd do anything for you and Nat, I just hope tonight all goes to plan and she enjoys her evening" she winked at you, causing your cheeks to redden. "Hmm, I really hope so too, I don't want tonight to be all for nothing." "Hey, stop worrying about it. Everything will be fine, I'm sure of it. Now, I'm going to go back to the compound and make sure Barton has his part of the plan down." Exiting your apartment, Wanda went to ensure part two of your plan was well underway, whilst you prepared for the rest of your evening.

Nat's POV

We've been on this mission for a week and normally, I wouldn't mind, yet today is my birthday and all I want to do is curl up with my beautiful Y/N on the sofa eating crappy junk food whilst watching mindless TV. "We're 10 minutes out Nat, I'll have you back to that fiancée of yours in no time. Anything special planned for this evening?" "Well, considering we've been on this mission for a week, Clint, I've not had chance to organise anything with Y/N for my birthday. So, no, nothing planned. Plus, I've got to do a week's worth of paperwork as soon as we land at the compound."

Putting the Quinjet on autopilot, Clint walked over to me with a slight grin on his face. "What's up with your face?" "It's called smiling Nat; you should try it sometime." "Nah, I'm good thanks. What's got you smiling like that?" "Nothing! But, how about you go home and enjoy the remainder of your birthday with your wife-to-be, and I'll sort your paperwork out?" "Now, why would you offer to do my paperwork? What are you hiding Barton?" "Ah, you'll never know if you don't go home to Y/N, but I warn you, my services come at a cost. You and Y/N owe me and Laura 2 weeks' worth of babysitting - in a row." "3 days." "10 days." "4" "A week" "5 days and that's my final offer Birdbrain." "Deal, ha sucker!" "I would've accepted at 10" walking off with a smug grin and a wink, I sat down in the pilot's seat, ready to land the jet and get home to my fiancée.

No One's POV

Nervously, you awaited Natasha's arrival, you missed her deeply and couldn't wait to spoil her rotten this evening. As you made your finishing touches to your outfit, you heard the front door shut close and the unmistakeable raspy voice of your lover.