"Yes I am" I whisper back. He kisses back up and I feel his thumb start to massage my clit then his slips his fingers inside. "Mm baby" I moan out. He smirks hovering above me while his fingers flick up "that feel good?" He asks. "Yeah baby" I whimper. He flicks his fingers up again and continues moving his fingers.

A few minutes later I'm cumming around his fingers and the sheets are soaking. "Damn" he whispers kneeling between my legs. I sit up slightly and pull at his pants "need you" I whisper.

He lifts my head up and leans down "let me make you feel good baby" he whispers. I nod "ok" I whisper and lean closer connecting our lips. He kisses me back hungrily as he grabs a condom and slides it on.

With our hips clashing together and our lips together my leg goes around his waist pulling him closer "I'm close" I moan out. He rests his head in the crook of my neck "cum" he whispers catching his breath.

"Harder" i let out. He sits up and holds my hips down while thrusting harder, my back arches and my toes curl as I cum around him. "Mmm good girl" he whispers. "Fuck baby" I let out as my hips buck up.

Jack leans down resting our foreheads together as he continues thrusting "I'm close" he whimpers. I run my hands up and down his back "want me to ride you?" I ask as he slows down. "Fuck yeah" he answers.

We switch positions and his hands rest on my ass as I move up and down slowly "faster babe" he moans out. I nod and start going faster, my thighs starting to burn but I ignore it and continue going.

My head rests against his as our moans take over. "I'm gonna cum" he whimpers. I nod and continue moving "cum baby" I whisper. He thrusts up a few more times and closes his eyes letting out little whimpers.

That's so hot. I move off him and he pulls me close even though we're both pretty sweaty. "Just keeps getting better" he whispers kissing my forehead. "So true" I smile.

"Let me go get some fresh water" he says. I nod moving and he puts his pants back on after getting rid of the condom "I'll miss you" I whisper. He smiles "I'll miss you too" he whispers before kissing me gently.

I watch him leave and smile. I love him I do.

Jack's point of view

When I leave liv's room jordyn and isla are still in the living room so they look over at me as I awkwardly go to the kitchen to get a new cup of water. "Dude your back" jordyn says. "What about it?" I ask trying to look at it.

"She did some damage" isla says giggling. I catch a glimpse of one scratch and cringe "oh jeez" I whisper. "Could you maybe also be quieter next time?" Jordyn asks. "That was all her" I reply embarrassed.

They both shake their heads "just don't hurt her" isla says. "I have strong feelings for her and have no plans on hurting her" I reply. "Good" they both say. "She's been hurt before and we like you so don't fuck it up" jordyn says.

I nod "I plan on proving it and showing her how she should be treated" I tell them. "If you get her jewelry she likes silver" isla says. "Noted" I reply taking the cup of ice water to liv.