The Run away

Y/N POV:

It's been 6-7 or more weeks since I ran away from home. Any reason, you may ask?......Well... week's ago, I use to have nice, loving parents when I was born. I thought those are the people I can trust, love, and care about like I'm they're only world to them. But turns out, they hate me. Like a LOT. You know what they say "The world always changes."

The reason for that, well is because...They have been arguing over some reasons. Every single day, I went to a couple of stores, shops or other places to get food or supplies for myself or my parents. I mostly like spending my time away from my parents, cause I don't want to be really involved with their arguments. Even though I tried making friends at home and the neighborhood but most of them are just being more disrespectful than ever. The girls are too spoiled, the boys, they're really gritty, well most of the time.

I can't tell if it's just me or...... maybe I just don't belong? Everyday, when I come back going to the store or somewhere, My family shouts, scream, and fight all day long. I tired to asking them, talking to them, or anything I can, but they ignore me also mock me, ....it always stays the same.

And One day, I came back home once again after a walk to forget about my problems or troubles, My parents are arguing as always. I walked to my room, upstairs tryin to ignore the fight. Before I take a step inside, my parents said something I never heard in my whole life. That they'll probably sell me, get rid of me, or maybe kill me.... tomorrow. FOR. MONEY. They just have to thought that, I'm the problem!

I listened to the whole fight in my room upstairs, tears coming up in my eyes, and covering my mouth with my hands, trying not to cry. ........Maybe I just don't belong here, not with my family, not with the neighborhood, or anywhere. I decided I can't stand it anymore. I have to leave before it's way too late. So at night I quietly yet secretly packed my useful stuff in my old home-made cloth bag, the bag was from my grandpa before he died years ago, maybe when I was 5 or 6 years old when that happened. I still miss my good old days or moments that we had together. Anyways, I snuck out of the house and left. I made their wish came true, Me being gone. For good. I ran out my hometown, far as I can, Without stopping. I'll make sure I'll take care of my own life, without them. Time to get ready for a long journey, here I go.

"This is going to be a long life."

Word count : 506 words
_____________________________

I know, it's my first Wattpad story, and it sucks already. But I tried. Next chapter coming later or soon. Enjoy reading!!