She's Nitya, Sanjay and Mrinal's daughter. She hugs both the men, she refers to her dad as "Papa" and she calls Anoop as "Dad". For Ruhana, it's the other way round.

"Where is Ruhana?" Sanjay asks, feeling her absence.

"That sleepyhead must be sleeping, Papa." Nitya says jokingly.

"That's not the right way. Kahin tum usey bina bataye toh na laut aayi?" her father asks.

"Uh, papa! She didn't come with me. Vo kal raat ko kuch kaam kar rahi thi aur derr se soyi. Toh maine usey nahi jagaya. Vo sach mein so rahi hai." Nitya says in concern.

"Nitya, go and freshen up. Aur Ruhana ko bhi jaga dena. I'll get tea for you guys." Mrinal smiles at her daughter.

Nitya runs up the stairs to the first floor where the sisters have their rooms. The rooms are adjacent to each other and there's a floor bed placed in the lobby. Usually the two sisters lounge on the bed before going to sleep or when they have some work to do. Nitya shakes her head as Ruhana's files are still lying on the floor bed. She picks the files and walks into her sister's room.

Ruhana is still asleep, hugging a cushion in her arms

Ruhana is still asleep, hugging a cushion in her arms. She's smiling, maybe experiencing a nice dream. The cushion has her and Nitya's picture imprinted on it. Nitya smiles, she has the same cushion, it's a gesture that the two sisters did on their birthdays last year. She calls Ruhana by her name. The girl turns towards the other side and whines while Nitya smiles.

"Ruu, please wake up. It's almost 8 AM." Nitya says, smearing her hair.

"Five more minutes, please." Ruhana says sleepily.

"Ruu, sab tumhara wait kar rahe hain

"Ruu, sab tumhara wait kar rahe hain. Come on, wake up." Nitya says softly.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes." She replies sleepily and assures her sister about the same.

Nitya agrees and moves into her room to freshen up. Ten minutes later, both Nitya and Ruhana join their parents for breakfast. Their moms serve breakfast to them. And they indulge in a family chit chat session.

Nitya is an artist and a passionate lover of arts. She's also a member of some theater groups and she's passionate about fashion designing. Ruhana is a business student and she is willing to help her fathers in the business. The two sisters help each other in their respective works too, and it's all good. Their parents are also happy that their daughters will stay together, be it, whatever the situation is.