Falling Down and The Ruins

Começar do início

Frisk: "So, what do we do now, Ben?"

Ben: "I'm going to make some food for us." He starts walking into the kitchen. "What would you like?"

Frisk: "A PB&J please!" She says excitedly.

Ben begins to make Frisk and himself each a PB&J. Rex watches and quietly begs for some. When Ben's done making the sandwiches, he lets Rex lick the peanut butter off of the butter knife before putting it away in the sink. He then gives Frisk her PB&J, who gladly takes it.

Frisk: "Thanks!" She begins eating the PB&J with a happy expression. "It's really good!" She says, her mouth still full.

Ben chuckles before beginning to eat his sandwich too. When they are both finished, they begin to sit on the couch.

Frisk: "Wanna play some games?" She says, holding up a controller.

Ben: "Sure." He turns on the console and grabs a controller. "What do you want to play?"

Frisk: "Smash Bros!" She says excitedly. "I swear, I will beat you this time!"

Ben: "Are you sure? Because I remember you've said that before."

Frisk: "This time, it's true!" They both pick their mains. Ben's being Mario's and Frisk's being Captain Falcon.

Ben: "Then let's go!" They both start playing.

=============================================================================================

Timeskip: 1 Hour Later

Ben: "And that's game!" He uses Mario's ultimate, taking out Captain Falcon. "What does that make the count? 8 to 0?" He states confidently.

Frisk: "No fair!" She starts pouting again. "How are you so good at this!?"

Ben: "Actually, I think you're just bad at this." Frisk responds by playfully hitting him on the arm. "Okay! Sorry!" He laughs as Frisk stops hitting him.

Frisk: "Hey, I have an idea."

Ben: "What is it?" He says, suspicious of her.

Frisk: "Let's go climb Mt. Ebott!" This surprises Ben.

Ben: "What? Why would you want to do that?"

Frisk: "I want to see what the view is like from up there. I heard it's really nice, especially at sunset."

Ben: "I guess it should be fine." He gets up from the couch. "Let me just get my jacket. You can wait at the door."

Frisk: "Okay!" She walks over to the door and waits for Ben. When he does return he's wearing his favorite hoodie.

 When he does return he's wearing his favorite hoodie