Preparation Day

Miku POV.

Why is it so warm?

I'm just sleeping in the room with Ichika.  But why don't I want to leave?

Maybe it's because we haven't slept together in such a long time.  It's been so long since we've slept all together with five of us and with our mother.

*beep *beep *beep

What are these strange sounds?  Is that the sound of an alarm clock?

Looks like someone is waking me up.

I open my eyes and see a familiar ceiling.  This is my room.  How did I get here?

"Good morning, Miku."  a voice greeted me.

Turning around to the voice of a person, I noticed Kiyotaka in front of me?! What is he doing here?!

"Kiu?!..." I wanted to ask him about what happened last night, but he didn't let me continue talking.

How did everything turn out like this?  How did I end up in my room?

“Miku, do you remember how you ended up in your room?”

I looked around the place again, that is, my room.  Most likely last night I left Ichika's room to go to the toilet, but due to the fact that I was sleepy, I accidentally went into my room out of habit.  And most importantly...

Did I sleep with Kiyotaka?  If so then...

"It's clear."  Kiyotaka broke the silence in the room again and  his hand from me.

Kiyotaka got up from the bed and looked at me.

"Let's forget what happened this morning."  he said in a calm voice.

"Yes."  I nodded back at him.

Does he care what just happened?  It's a little embarrassing even.

Then he opened the door and examined what was behind it.  As soon as he finished looking outside the door, he returned to me.

"I have good news.  Your sisters are currently sleeping.  So you can carefully return to Ichika's room and continue your dream."

I listened to what he told me, but I doubt that I will be able to sleep normally after that.

After basically listening to him, I left my room and carefully moved back to Ichika's room.

As expected.  I can not sleep.

×××

Ayanokouji POV

It was dangerous.

A second ago, Miku returned from her room to the next room that belonged to Ichika.

Sighing, I sat down on the sofa and began to continue to think about the plan that I started developing last night.

Of course this morning made itself felt.

It's good that I was the first to wake up from my alarm clock.  If Miku woke up faster than me, then there could be more problems.

Although, it's good that it was Miku.

If it was one of the other sisters, which is unlikely, then there would be much more problems on a large scale.

Having finished my thoughts in my head, I looked at the clock.

Time showed that 6 am would soon come.

I usually do my physical exercises at this time, and also prepare myself breakfast.  But since I slept at the quintuplets' house yesterday, I can't use the kitchen without their permission.