Day off

The mid-semester test will be announced very soon. I learned about this from a senpai who agreed to cooperate with me.

Right now I'm at the mall where I'm having a meeting with him..

Since I'm already in the mall, I can then visit clothing stores.

The time of the meeting is about to come and I already see the figure of the person I was waiting for.

"Thank you for coming, senpai." I greeted him.

"Waited for a long time? Let's get this over with."

"Do you mind if we go somewhere else?" I don't want anyone to see this deal."

"Certainly."

We went away from the meeting point and headed to a cafe with a small number of people.

Sitting at a free table, we ordered a drink and began to discuss why we had come.

"So, senpai, do you really have questions from last year's tests?" I asked.

"Yeah, did you really decide to buy them from me?"

"If I didn't want to, then this meeting would not have taken place."

"Okay, how much do you have?"

This is where it all starts.

"Twelve thousand, no more." - I said.

"That's not enough, let's at least thirty thousand."

"Thirty is a lot. I don't have that much money."

"How much do you have?"

"Twelve thousand."

"Twelve... At least let's at least fifteen."

"Okay, I'm willing to pay fifteen thousand."

"Then we agreed, of course, money in advance."

"Senpai, since we agreed, can I have a small bonus? I want more questions from a recent test."

"Will be done."

Then I gave him fifteen thousand, and in return he sent me a file with attached photos. Then he left, leaving me alone at the table. Well, at least he paid his own bill.

It remains to check the contents of the files. I started checking the questions from a recent test and noticed that the questions were identical to that test.

You just need to hand out these questions to girls under the guise of a knowledge test. By doing this, their chances of passing the test will increase.

Now we need to think about what to do next.

I left the cafe and began to look around the mall, thinking where to look. But to my misfortune, I came across five problem children.

"Oh, it's Ayanokouji-san!" Yotsuba said.

"What are you doing here, Kiyotaka?" Miku asked.

"Hi, I came to buy myself some new clothes." I said.

Then, upon hearing my words, Nino and Ichika jumped up and ran towards me.

"Are you shopping today?" Nino and Ichika asked.

×××

There was no need to say those words.

"So now try this on." Nino said.

I took the clothes that Nino gave me and entered the dressing room.

Putting it on, I left the locker room.