I shook my head and kissed him.

"No, you're staying there." I stated.

"Please let me up." He replied.

I fake sighed and let go of him. He picked up his plate and sat on the other side of the table.

{A Few Weeks Later}

I opened the front door and went into the living room. I saw Alador knelt by Eber in the mini hall where the bedroom and bathroom are.

"Tell me when he's home." He told Eber.

Eber looked at me and barked. Alador stood up and swung around.

"Hey, my love! You're home early!" Alador exclaimed.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Nothing!" He answered, slowly stepping in front of the bedroom door.

"Uh-huh." I said. "Move."

He shook his head.

"If there's nothing wrong, then move." I said.

He shook his head again. I put my hands on his shoulders and moved him aside. Then I opened the bedroom. Abomination slime and mechanical parts were everywhere. Dirty clothes were also scattered everywhere since the hamper was knocked over. I stared at the mess.

"What the fuck happened?!" I shouted.

"One of my inventions explored! I was gonna get it cleaned up before you got home but you're early...." Alador admitted.

I stayed silent.

"Silent mad. Bad mad." Alador mumbled.

I went to speak but Alador kissed me before I could. He pulled away then gave me an awkward smile. I took a deep breath to calm down.

"Just clean it up. I have to go out and get something. When I get back, this better be clean." I told him.

"Works every time." He mumbled.

Damnit he did it again. I don't know where he learned it but every time he makes a giant mess, he kisses me and I calm down a bit. It's annoying but it works. I hate it.

"I'll clean it up." Alador told me. "Everything will be spic and span!"

"Alright." I said.

I went into the living room and grabbed my sweatband from the coffee table.

"Are you going to work out? You did that this morning, my love." Alador said.

"Aren't you supposed to be cleaning your mess?" I asked.

He sighed and went into the bedroom.

Eber asked if I was going to the place I told him about.

"Yep." I told him.

He asked if he could come with.

"If you want to." I said.

{An Hour And A Half Later}

I twisted the sweatband on my wrist. Eber whimpered and scratched the band on his wrist.

"I know. I don't like it either." I said. "Now we have another stop to make."

Eber nodded and asked where.

{Half An Hour Later}

I went into the jewelry shop. Immediately I noticed a ginger I know all too well. Eber barked and pointed to her.