Fred stroked her hair. "Do you want me to go?"

She shook her head, smiling. "No, I want you here, if that's okay."

"Anything for you, love." Fred kissed the top of her head. "So, what did Minnie wanted to talk about?"

"Oh." She said excitingly, she had completely forgotten about it. "She offered me a job, at Hogwarts."

"Not that I don't think you'll be an amazing teacher one day, but your still learning..."

"Not as a teacher but as a counsellor, a mentor to the kids."

"Oh! Yeah, Hogwarts could certainly use one. And you're going to do great, if you mind your swearing." He laughed, making her head bounce on his chest. "What about your muggle job, the game thing."

"I'm planning on doing it as a freelancer. That way I can choose to accept or deny any projects and pick my own hours. What?" She asked as she saw Fred pouting.

"You're going to doing three jobs! Mentor, freelance-thingy and that real estate thing. I'm barely going to see you."

"I'm not going to live at Hogwarts." She shook her head. "I'll be home every night. It's not a full-time thing either. And my mum runs the day-to-day for the office. So, you'll see me." She caressed his cheek softly. "Besides you'll be busy at the shop."

"Yeah, I miss the shop and George."

"I know you do. You two are going to have fun together."

"But it's going to different with Hermione there." He whined a bit, making her laugh.

"Hermione got a job at Hogwarts too, defence against the dark arts. She'll start in September after she passes her NEWT's."

"Oh." Fred brightened up. "Brilliant! Hey, where are you going?" He asked as she climbed of him.

"Minerva said I should really start practicing, controlling my sight, so that's what I'm going to do." She chuckled as she closed the floo with a wave of her wand and dropped down in front of it, facing Fred.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Can you just sit next to me?"

Fred didn't answer, he just got up and leaped over the coffee table, planting himself securely next to her, their knees bumped slightly against each other. Leah frowned at her wand before she placed it down on the floor next to her. She didn't know what she was doing but she closed her eyes and took in deep breaths and she tried to focus on her Nan. Silence filled the air, only her breathing could be heard. It seemed like Fred was holding his in, trying not to make a sound. The only thing that made her aware he was still there, was his knee against hers.

She didn't know where it came from, but she suddenly spoke. "Veni ad me." Her eyes opened and her grandmother was sitting across from her, sitting on her couch wearing her favourite deep green dress. "Nan." She gasped.

"LéLe." She smiled. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, Nan." Her eyes filled with tears.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, dear. After Addie..."

"I know, I get it. I'm not mad at you."

Her grandmother smiled at her, before her eyes wavered to Fred. "You love him." She said, not as question but as a statement.

Leah took a chance to tear her gaze away from her Nan and looked to Fred with a smile. "I do."

"I'm happy you found him. And his mother is already coming around, just talk to her."