22. Pressurized Situation

Nirav was shocked from where did this Media got the hunch of this...

While he immidiately shielded kritika as her dress were torn  she was definitely not in a proper way to face the camera

Nirav shocked - What the hell are u doing here!!! 

Media - What is going on here Mr.Birla? Is that your Gf whom are u trying to hide from us...

Another media - What was there to hide about it?   or ye jagah sheher se itni dur ap kia kar re hai?

Nirav angrily - thats none of your business just leave

Media pan the camera towards Kritika - Mam bataiye kia hua tha yaha? kia ye apke bf?? or is that something else?? apki ye halat kese hui ... did Mr.birla tried to abuse you ... 

Kritika gasped what was this people saying

kritika gasped - Nhi ap ye kia.. bol ri h

media - apke kapro ko kia hua... esa lgta h jese apke sath zabardasti... koi...

that was it Nirav threw his camera and it trash into pieces

Media angrily - Mr.Birla!! you cannot behave with a media person like this

Nirav angrily -  and you cannot behavs with any women like that

media - we are just doing our job!

nirav - does that give u the right to intrude someone's personal space!!! I m telling you for the last time leave!!! ... 

media - are u trying to threaten us? kis baat se dar re h ap Mr Birla? Is baat se ki kahi apki gandi sachai smne naa aa jay. 

Kritika shocked

nirav angrily - Listen lady apko apni news k liye masala chahiye i get that! do anything u wish for... but for now let us go ...

Kritika gasped - ye kia keh re ho nir .! ye ye log kuch bhi

Nir - ssh its fine... filhal hume yha se niklna hoga ...

While media was clicking pictures like no tomorrow and nirav's anger has just made the matter worse... within seconds the news was live on every News channel and social media portal ...

Kritika was already exhausted drained out and these people were just not letting them go asking them all unnecessary questions.. which had no base first they accuse nirav of being in a relationship then they try to twist up the situation saying Nirav had tried to molest kritika ...  

As nirav knew right now anything he would say they would just twist up the plot kritiks is new to all this she wanted to clearify but it will backfire her reputation so he told her to shut up...

Media - Bataiye Mr.birls jawab dijiye ese sunsaan jagah pe Ap ek ladki k sath kia kar re tha.....  ya fir is ladki ne apko phasaya h yha...

Kritika gasped

media - Amir ladko ko fasana unka fayda uthana bhi ek naya tarika h in ladkio ka are u in a way trapped ... we want to here both side of the story....  

They were taking continuous snaps

that is when a strong voice boomed from back

Nirbhay - Before knowing both side of story you should have the basic sens to understand the situation.....

Media turned and shockex to see Nirbhay Entering ....  with his guards ...  as soon as media bombarded there questions it didn't took nirbhay seconds to get there location and he immidiately started his car