A paladin and an Inquisitor

Reinhardt Crozzo, a 16-year-old young man chuckled as he looked at the way how Rex played with his toys along with his parents and Reve.

The young man was dressed in his modified school uniform as he was one of the few people who could study in St. Freya Academy's all-girls school. Dressed in a trench coat over his uniform, the young man suddenly found his sight covered by darkness. A soft scent of his favorite-lemon scent filled his nose as he felt something on his back. 

"Guess who?" 

"Morning, Kal." Reinhardt greeted as his eyes met with the blue that belonged to Kallen. 

"Snuck into your room, I wanted to tease you," Kallen said with a pout as she jumped on him, forcing her childhood friend to catch her like a princess. Reinhardt caught her with no problem. "

"So, what now?" Reinhardt asked while Kallen smiled. The newly-dubbed paladin of Schicksal grinned as she pulled out a note from her uniform's breast pocket. 

"You and I are going to shop for a new swimsuit!" Kallen said with a smile as she grinned at him. "Ahh... I can already imagine your sinful eyes looking over and assaulting my poor innocent- eep!" 

Reinhardt watched as Kallen let out a sharp noise after he pinched her ass. 

"That last statement is a lie," Reinhardt said blankly as he looked at the re face of his childhood friend. "Weren't you the one that introduced me to porn?" 

"Hmph!" Saying nothing, Kallen just pouted and hid her face from him. 

"Fine, we'll go get some ice cream after-" Reinhardt paused as he felt something soft on his lips. Kallen just kissed him. Neat. 

Kallen pulled away as she hugged him tight. 

"Come on, Rein! We can get one before class!" Kallen said with a smile as she dragged the newly-dubbed Inquisitor of Schicksal. 

'Fuck! Kal just kissed me!' 

Unknown to them, the young form of the youngest Crozzo watched with emotionless obsidian eyes as Reinhardt was dragged away by Kallen. 

The youngest Crozzo stared at the duo before taking a bit of his apple. 

"S-himp-," The young boy said as he walked back to the living room and returned to his beloved fish-themed toys by the corner, much to his parents' sweat-drop. 

---

Reinhardt chuckled as he gently wiped some stains near his childhood friend's mouth. 

"Slow down." 

"Don't wanna!" Kallen said as she greedily devoured her half of the parfait the duo shared. The white-haired woman smiled as she opened her mouth. "Ahh..." 

Reinhard sighed as he took her spoon- Kallen's blue eyes sharpened at this so he took his spoon- and gently took some of his own and fed it to her. 

A blissful expression formed on her face as she ate the ice cream with a smile. The two teenagers were so lost in their world that they never noticed how some were jealous or how some smiled at them. 

Before he knew it, Reinhardt's side of the parfait was gone while Kallen just smiled at him. 

"Here, for the lovely couple," A cute waitress said with a smile, causing Reinhardt to look at her. 

"Uhm, we're-," 

"Oh, Reinny~ Don't be shy~," Kallen said with a sly grin that looked so innocent to anyone that was not him. "Thank you for the parfait," The young woman said as she accepted the parfait while Reinhardt just stared motherfuckly at his childhood friend. 

"You're welcome," the waitress said as she walked away while Reinhardt looked at Kallen, honestly. Why would she say that? I mean, Kallen is way out of his league. Would she,

"I don't mind," Kallen said as she smiled at him. 

Huh? 

wait...

a

fucking

minute!

Is this a fucking dream?!

---

Reinhardt opened his eyes and saw he was back in his room. Fuck! It was just a dream! 

"Go back to bed..." Kallen whispered as she had her arms wrapped around his form. 

"Rein... mommy said its breakfast time," Rex said as he opened the door and saw the pair of childhood friends on the same bed. 

"Rex... please..."

"MOM! BIG SIS KAL IS CHOKING REIN!" The youngest Crozzo shouted as he ran towards the living room while Kallen just groaned as she got on top of him, possessively hugging the young man. 

"Grandkids!" The crozzo matriarch shouted as Kallen opened her eyes and tiredly rubbed the sleep off her eyes. Yawning, Kallen kissed Reinhardt's cheek before burying her head on his chest. 

"Morning Rein..." Kallen whispered as she wrapped her arms around him. Fighting off a blush, Reinhardt gently tried to get out of her hug. 

"Nooooo~" Kallen whined as she kept her hug.

"Kal, we have school..." Reinhardt said Kallen just looked at him with a pout. "Fine... five more minutes." 

Kallen smiled, hiding her reaction while she enjoyed his warmth and smell. it was slightly addicting for her to do so. "Mine..." Kallen said as she held onto him even more. She won't lose him, especially to that annoying pink elf and annoying snake... 

"Rein," Kallen said as she felt the five minutes pass by. 

"Yes?"

"Ich Lieb Dich," Kallen whispered under her breath as she kissed him on the lips before standing up, not giving him a chance to react. "Come on, Auntie Maria cooked breakfast," Kallen said as she walked towards the dining room on the house's first floor while Reinhardt sight. 

"Never really could beat her," he whispered as the inquisitor smiled at his repaired trench coat, one that Kallen painstakingly fixed for him, judging by the Kaslana and Crozzo family patches used to cover some damages as well as some stitches. 

"Great... three simps..." Rex said as he ate his meal, looking at his father, Reve (who was talking about Bianka,), and Reinhardt. 

"Rex!" The trio said at the youngest Crozzo who stuffed his face with Salmon, his favorite.

Kallen just giggled at how Rex brutally destroyed his father and brothers while eating fish. Truly, the Crozzo family was lively.

"Done! I'm going to commit war crimes!" Rex said as he took his dishes and put them on the sink.