Black Coffee And Hot Chocolate

Start from the beginning

He turns them around, flipping over Taehyun so the elder's on top of him.

"Ah! Crazy bastard!" Taehyun yells in surprise, gripping Kai's shirt bundled in his palm.

Kai laughs, his eyes closing together adoringly.

"You were complaining about the bed.." Kai whispers, leaning forward again. "I'm more comfortable, right?" He smiles mischievously, then goes to steal another kiss, this time biting the elder's bottom lip as they part.

Taehyun has to admit, Kai does make a comfortable place to lay on. Between the younger's broad body, and his pick of clothes, which usually includes hoodies and housewear. He feels like he's laying on a heated, puffed blanket.

Their lips find their way back to each other, and they move in sync with each other.

It feels, like something they both needed. The warmth of another person, the closeness.

Something they had both lacked. And craved.

Taehyun nods when they part, letting himself relax and put his whole body weight on Kai. He slides his hands behind the younger's back, and rest his head on the other's warm chest, it going up and down with each breath Kai takes.

"Mmm, It's comfortable.."

....................

"...ahem...hem ahem.. Sir, Taehyun-Shii?" The nurse standing in the middle of the room titters awkwardly. Waiting for the two males on the bed to disentangle themselves from each other so that she can check on her patience.

Taehyun woke up from the noise and a tickling sensation in his noise. He scratches his face, tackling a bundle of soft hair that belongs to the boy sleeping in front of him.

"Taehyun-Shii.." the nurse creeper from the side, making the poor boy jump and yell, causing the nurse to jumps back as well.

"ah shit.. did you have to wake me up like that?" Taehyun mumbled, distancing himself from the very asleep boy.

the young nurse smiles apologetically.

"Sorry.." she says. "The doctor gave me the all clear on your fasting. You can eat now, we've done most of the tests we needed and they all cane out looking fine." She explains.

"Oh.. thank you so much ma'am." Taehyun rubs his eyes, sitting up slowly.

"It's recommended for you to stay for observation another night, but the choice is yours. You're free to checkout throughout the day as well. That is all." She purses her lips and arching her eyebrows. Giving Taehyun one more mandatory smile before leaving the room.

Taehyun sighed, yawning and turning to the side.

"Kai.." he nudges the younger's shoulder, his moves slow from still being half asleep himself. "Wake up..." he shakes the younger's shoulder again.

"No..." Kai mumbles sleepily, his voice groggy and tired. He shakes his head Slightly. Putting his hand over Taehyun's waist and curling back into the sweet sleep stolen from him.

"Just... 5 more minutes...." he pleads.

"Ya! Am I your snooze alarm clock?!" Taehyun whisper yells.

"You are not..?" Kai gasps dramatically, reaching to blindly feel Taehyun's face. He sighs in devastation as a part of act, retracting his hand and placing in on top of his mouth.

"I'm pretty sure I ordered a clock" he says, causing Taehyun to roll his eyes at the younger's antics.

"I have been deceived..." Kai opens his eyes, smiling brightly.