"How dare you not let me meet your sister, tae come on we are friends from childhood and now you are my boyfriend. That's so bad of you." Jungkook spoke with a fake huff making tae look at him with wide eyes. Don't tell him Jungkook had told Irene that they are boyfriends.

"You told her that we are boyfriends?" Tae whispered leaning near jungkook's ears. And Jungkook nodded with a proud grin.

"Why??" Tae asked.

"What do you been by why, you want to hide such a big thing from your sister. Haww such a bad brother you are." Jungkook shouted dramatically, making tae's eyes wide. Irene looked at Jungkook with confused face who winked at her, she understood other was trying lit the atmosphere by this dramatic acts.

"Oppa, why don't you wanna tell this to me?" Irene asked with a big pout.

"It's not like that irene." Tae spoke shaking his head.

"Then why are you asking him , this. You don't love me anymore?" She spoke with a sad face. Tae shook his head vigorously at the statement while Jungkook pressed his lips to not laugh at tae's expression.

"Yes Irene I think like that only." Jungkook spoke making tae glare at him.

"No my baby, it's not like that." Tae spoke making her look at him, who burst out laughing followed by Jungkook. Tae stared at both of them who were busy laughing, he then understood this two were acting.

But tae smiles seeing Irene laughing, she was laughing so freely for the first time, and the reason was no other than Jungkook. Tae glanced at older who was trying to breath Because of so much laughing. He just stared at Jungkook face, wondering if this person was really a human or was an angel send by God.

"Yaah, you both. Stop laughing how dare you both trick me. And one second Irene when did you became so close to this brat." Tae spoke pointing at Jungkook who made an offended face.

"Oppa, Jungkook oppa is really so good, you remember I told you about Justin segul who used to send delicious food for me. It was him, he told me that he was the one doing all this. And we talked while you were unconscious, and I became comfortable with him that time." Irene spoke smiling cutely.

"Hmm, justin segul. I see" tae spoke looking at jungkook with narrow eyes.

"What, why are you looking at me like this? And how dare you call me brat." Jungkook spoke fake glaring at tae.

"Because you are a brat, aunt has given you a perfect name. And about my look, I think I have to talk to you about Justin segul soon." Tae spoke looking at jungkook with suspicious look who looked everywhere except tae.

"Yeah yeah, now we should leave. I am really hungry, and I want food." Jungkook spoke.

"After being hungry everyone needs food only. No one need bed." Tae commented making Irene giggle and Jungkook glare at him.

"Don't stay with yoongi hyung, you are talking like him too much." Jungkook spoke shaking his head in disappointment, while Irene frowned in confusion not knowing who is yoongi hyung. And tae tugged his tongue teasing Jungkook.

"I am going to get your discharge papers." Jungkook spoke and left, leaving the siblings behind. The siblings talked to each other about their health and tae had to really tell Irene that Jungkook and him are boyfriends, he told the same love story they had told to jeon's family.

****

"Wow!! Seoul looks so beautiful in night." Irene spoke making tae chuckle but then he felt sad, Irene was locked in those four walls for year, she never got to see the real world.

"Don't stress tae, she is free now. You are here for her." Jungkook spoke assuring tae who sighed and nodded. The seoul city was shining with lights, as it was new year two day later. Everywhere was decorations, it was past mid night but still the roads was filled with vehicles.

Jungkook parked the car infront of his mansion. They all walked out, taking irene's bag from the car they walked ahead. Yeah before coming here they went to tae's house to collect irene's stuffs.

Tae was assistant tontake Irene to jungkook's mansion what if elder won't like it, but Jungkook was quick to remove those thoughts away as he said that they are going to their old house to take Irene stuffs as Irene will be living with them now.

Jungkook asked tae to open the door, with a confused face tae nodded and unlocked the door. Tae along with Irene walked inside followed by Jungkook, as soon as tae switched on the lights party blaster bursted from both the sides making the Kim's siblings flinch.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEEEEE."The jeon's, enuwoo and seo jun shouted making tae's eyes wide, while Irene looked at them with confused face.

"That? How?" Tae mumbled seeing the whole living room decorated with purple balloons, fairy lights. Everyone standing infron of him with big smile on their face.

"Oh my god. Is she your sister, she is so cute." Yeo bin spoke cooeing at Irene who was looking at them wide big confused eyes.

"Happy Birthday tae, come inside why are you Standing there.?" Jin asked as he held tae's wrist and made him come inside along with Irene who was holding tae's shirt edge.

"Oh sorry, did we scared you." Jimin spoke looking at irene's scared face.

"No, actually she isn't used to all this that's why. But when you all came here and how you all knew it's my birthday today?" Tae asked everyone just smiled and pointed at Jungkook who was staring at tae with a soft bunny smile.

Tae's heart skipped a beat, can this man leave a single chance to not make tae fall for him harder.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Watch the trailer of the new story, that is going to replace I AM ALWAYS HERE' from tomorrow.

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘