Hassel raised his right hand to press on his heart, and held his partner tightly with his left hand, closed his eyes peacefully, lowered his head slowly, and let the golden light shine on his body.

 Zhang Fan imitated Hessel's movement and pressed his heart. The mermaids around put their hands on their chests and send the most sincere blessings.

 Condensing many blessings and expectations, the magic circle on the altar was activated, and the sea-blue light overflowed from the engravings, gradually increasing, dense, and tightly surrounding the two in the middle of the altar.

 With his eyes closed, the dark elf felt that he was in a peaceful and warm environment. He could only hear the sound of a steady heartbeat, which was Hessel's heartbeat, coming from two tightly clasped palms.

 Subconsciously pressing down on the palm, the pulse of the heart gradually reached the same frequency as the sound in the ear. Two tightly held hands, two hearts with different temperatures, started beating together, and their lives were connected.

 With a warm and safe embrace, the dark elf opened his eyes in a moment of confusion. Quietly leaning against the strong chest of the male mermaid, his dark red eyes were moistened with happiness,

 "Hassel, is the ceremony complete?" The voice echoed in the empty altar, and the other mermaids had already left, leaving space for The two have just officially become life partners.

 When can I speak underwater? Zhang Fan touched his neck in surprise, and there were two thin fish gills on the delicate black-gray skin.

 "Well, the ceremony was a success. Fan, and this." Gently opened the distance between the two, revealing her fair chest. On the left chest, a strange black and cyan pattern intertwined, small but eye-catching, appeared on the chest of the male mermaid.

 The dark elf looked at his left chest, where the same delicate pattern also appeared, which was the standard for becoming a partner. The pulp of his fingers gently rubbed Hessel's left chest, and a strange feeling came out of his heart, which was warm mixed with intoxicating numbness.

 Facing his partner's naked seduction, the male mermaid's breath suddenly increased. She hugged the completely unconsciously cute girl in her arms and kissed deeply.

 On the fishtail circle, the broad palm followed the instinct and rubbed the partner in his arms vigorously. Deep in his throat, the dark elf moaned comfortably.

 The two who have just officially become partners, the passion that has been squeezed in their hearts for a long time bursts out, it is an earnest desire for each other, an impatient desire.

 The gills that had just grown were held by his partner, shaking sensitively, and the dark elf let out a high-pitched moan, which was suppressed and hoarse, extraordinarily sexy.

 "Let's??? Hmm??? Let's go home and drink first~"

 The dark elf's body trembled violently as the cold tip of his tongue penetrated into his fragile gills, and his fingers were deeply inserted into his thick green hair.

 The tip of the male mermaid's tongue slowly withdraws, bringing out the mucus secreted by the fish's gills, mixed with Hessel's saliva, over the small Adam's apple, and slowly slides down along the dark elf's sexy lines.

 Staring ferociously at the dark elf in his arms, the body of the male mermaid, the desire that had been suppressed for a long time erupted violently, impacting Hesser's little sanity left, and it was out of control.

 Wrapping around the partner's slender waist, the huge fish tail flicked quickly, rushed out of the main island, and ran towards their carefully furnished new house. In the dark sky, the sun has quietly set.