I saw him smiled and left the room.I looked at my bloody arm and slowly closed my eyes..

Soviet POV:

I started the car once Russia and Ukraine put there seat belt on.Russia grabbed something to draw and Ukraine looked at the windows(Ngl this is my fav thing to do on car rides).

A few minutes of driving we arrived at my house.We all got out of my car and went inside.I saw Russia and Ukraine running upstairs,probably getting the others to know that we are here.

While I sighed,the phone started to ring.I wasn't sure what to do but I picked it up just in case if it's important.

(???)"Hello,you must be Mr Soviet Union.Is that true?"
(Soviet)"Yes I am Soviet Union.Who are you and why have you called me?"
(Uzbekistan)"I am Uzbekistan,the person who was with your ex wife,Azerbaijan.I am saying is that your girlfriend is fine but your Ex wife has force me to cut he-"
(Soviet)"Did you do it?"
(Uzbekistan)"I'm afraid so..She was watching me do it but I promise she is fine.We will get her out so-"

The phone has been switched off.Weird but I hope Y/N is safe still hopefully..I need to get there and grab her but I can't because Azerbaijan might be stronger then me..

After a while of thinking,I heard someone behind me.I turned around to see Estonia.

(Estonia)"Daddy,where is the human?"
(Soviet)"You mean your mother Y/N?She is gone.."
(Estonia)"But most of us didn't see us,why?"
(Soviet)"Because..It doesn't matter know.."
(Estonia)"Can we..Play?"

I looked at her with sadness in my eyes.I crouched down at her,smiled and patted her head.

(Soviet)"Sure Estonia,what game?"
(Estonia)"Princesses!"
(Soviet)"Oh for fuck sake-"

Estonia grabbed my arm and rushed me upstairs.We went to the Baltic's room.Lithuania and Latvia looked at me while Estonia grabbed some princess dresses.

(Estonia)"Guys!Daddy will play princesses with me,wanna play?"
(Soviet)"Please no-"
(Latvia and Lithuania)"Heck yeah!"
(Soviet)"Why me??"
(Estonia,Latvia and Lithuania)"Because we want you to be a pretty princess!"
(Soviet)"I thought I am a pretty princess?"
(Estonia)"Yeah but you don't have make up,hairstyle and a dress so that means you are not a pretty princess so stay still daddy."
(Soviet)"Fine.."
(Estonia)"I will do the make up,Latvia will do the dress and Lithuania will do the hair,got it?"
(Soviet)"But my hair is not that long?"
(Lithuania)"Yeah we know..So that why we got some uh..Wig!One of the maid got us some wig so we all can play princesses with it."
(Soviet)"Mhm.."

I hate princesses,they give me nightmares >:(

Russia's POV:

Once me and Ukraine finally got upstairs after 2 minutes of running(The stairs are so long btw),we both looked at each other.I pointed each room while looking at Ukraine.

(Russia)"Ok so you will go that room that we are here and I will go that room to tell them that we are here and then we will go in that room to tell them that we are here and that room and that.Got it?"

(Ukraine)"I have no idea what the fuck you just said but ok."
(Russia)"Just go there first and say that we are here and wait for me."

I pushed Ukraine to Kazakhstan's and Belarus's room.I went to Georgia's room and knocked.

(Russia)"Hey Georgia,me,Ukraine and dad is here.."
(Georgia)"Oh ok.Where is Y/N?"
(Russia)"You can call her mom and she is gone.."
(Georgia)"Oh why?"
(Russia)"It's kinda hard to say it..Dad will explain it later."
(Georgia)"Okay.."

I nodded and left the room.Ukraine stand there waiting for me.I pointed to Turkmenistan's and Tajikistan room.We both went there and did the same thing.We then went to Kyrgyzstan's and Armenia's room and also did they same thing.I'm still upset that Uzbekistan was forced to work for our actual mother.I'm just gonna go outside and take some pictures.

(Russia)"I'm gonna go outside and takes some photos.It kinda calms me whenever I look at the too see the difference between the world that has change,Ukraine."
(Ukraine)"I'm just gonna go to my room.Have fun."

I nodded and went to Ukraine's and Mine room to grab my camera.I've always have that camera when I was like 10 years old i think,I'm now 16 years old.I wonder if it's still work.

I tested it out and luckily it works still.I went out of mine and Ukraine's room and went passed out of the Baltics room too see Estonia,Latvia and Lithuania doing something to some one?

(Russia)"OH MY GOD DAD?BHAHAHAH!"

Dad looked up to see me laughing and I took a picture of him.His face was covered in make up,he was wearing a Snow White dress and he was wearing a red wig.

(Russia)"Mom is gonna love this when she see this!"
(Soviet)"Delete that photo now!"
(Estonia)"Hold on princess daddy!We are not done yet."
(Russia)"Yeah,well "Princess daddy" I'm going outside to some field to take some pictures."
(Soviet)"Enough with the princess daddy!"
(Russia)"Okay fine Princess daddy."

I went downstairs laughing and went outside.I went to the fields to see lots of long grass and bumbles bees going on top of the flowers.I took some pictures and lay down at the grass.I'm still wondering where mom went?

She will be back soon I hope..

———————————————————————————

1517 words

This was finished on the 29th of April but I didn't rlly feel like posting it yet so pls don't kill me