Chapter 39: "Hugo"

Start from the beginning

"Yes" he nods following me inside, I gulp and stare at my friends who are all staring at Hugo.

"Hey Hugo" Vena and Hazel wave at him since they both know him from uni.

"Hi girls" he chuckles waving back, I look at Lewis who's sitting on the couch, his arms folded, and his jaw tightened.

"Hugo?" Ben frowns his arm thrown over Vena's shoulder.

"Yes uhm, Hugo is my uh friend.....from uni" I awkwardly introduce him.

"We're sure more than friends" Hugo chuckles his hand going to my ass squeezing it, wtf?

Lewis's face drops, he stands up and leaves from the back door without saying a word.

"Uh?" Keith frowns at me, "Hugo, this is Keith, Hazel's boyfriend, Ben, Vena's-"

"No need for the introduction babe, they all play for the nfl" Hugo smiles shaking their hands.

"Hugo, why don't you sit with the boys, me and Hazel want to show Lu something" Vena nods.

"What the fuck was that?" Vena whispers and Hazel smacks my arm.

"Ow!" I hiss at her, "I told him before I left, that we were friends and nothing more, he ignored me and pretended like I never said that!"

Vena and Hazel look like they want to murder me.

•Lewis's Point Of View•

Fucking Hugo.

I wanted to break something, anything.

Walking back to the house, I smash my foot on the table breaking it into pieces, much better

I walk inside to see the fucking bitch with my friends.

"Want a beer?" Ben asks me as soon as I sit on the couch opposite them.

"No" I reply my jaw clenching and unclenching, i need my pills before I go fucking crazy

"So, how did you meet Lu?" Keith asks opening a beer bottle for the dumbass.

"Uni" he grins, "she's really beautiful, I don't know how she does it" "she drives me fucking crazy"

Keith gulps and takes a glance at me, "what's your relationship with her?" Ben asks folding his arms.

"You can say we're talking" he shrugs, "we slept together a couple of times-"

"Lu never slept with anyone after-" Ben clears his throat, "I mean she never slept with anyone in uni"

"Oh no we still didn't hookup" my leg bounces up and down controlling myself not to break his face apart.

"We just slept together, as in the same bed" I scoff at his dumb words.

"Uh? Is something wrong?" Bitch asks me and I glare at him.

Your face is.

Before I could answer the girls walk downstairs making me look up and stare at her.

"We're going to the beach" "wanna come?" Vena asks us her red hair pulled up in a bun.

"Yes" I grab my phone and make my way out.

She's not going to be alone with this bitch, no, not on my watch.

Keith, Ben and bitch come out the house and walk to the beach all shirtless.

The girls soon follow behind and get in the water with Josy on Luella's hip.

"She's so hot" Hugo smirks making my blood boil.