20

speechless and clueless...

her heart dropped to the ground, she cried. she stormed off the scene and was crying alone.

"He did what???" Yeseo was ready to risk herself seeing his brother do Wooyeol dirty. but for Wooyeol, she can't take it anymore, so she leaves the scene.

how can someone act cool when her bully with her boyfriend are having a lovey-dovey scene?

Wooyeol's heart dropped, she felt like she's gonna pass out at any moment. Yeseo hugged her and promised to talk to his brother about it, thinking there must be a misunderstanding between them.

home.

"you want ice cream?" asked Yeseo randomly, Wooyeol nodded. "ice cream might help to reduce your sadness :)))" Wooyeol nodded and immediately shoved ice cream into her mouth.

"maybe we should ask him first, there must be an explanation" convinced Yeseo, rubbing Woo's back softly.

"it is because I'm not his priority anymore, I'm a big cotton wool now, who ate like a hungry pig and sleeps like a dead fish..." cried Wooyeol. "I deserve to be cheated by" Yeseo sighed.

"you're not just a big cotton yourself, you have a living thing inside you, Taehyun must be loving you eternally," said Yeseo.

"What happened here?"

Taehyun is holding a bag of groceries and a bottle of pickles on the other hand. Wooyeol continued to cry and ran away to the kitchen.

"I need to talk to you, Kang Fucking Taehyun" Yeseo pulled Taehyun aside.

"what is your business with-"

"Ahri?"

"it's none of your business, stay away"

"Wooyeol saw that, I don't know if it's a misunderstanding or coincidence but she's not an object, she gets emotional almost all of the time" Taehyun nodded in annoyance.

"just shut up" he pushed Yeseo's face and made his way.

the door opened by Taehyun revealing that Wooyeol was crying in the corner of their bed. seeing Wooyeol in that way, his heart dropped. he approached Wooyeol.

"Wooyeol..." he takes a seat beside her.

"I'm ugly, I'm a burden now on" cried Wooyeol, Taehyun passed a bottle of pickles to her which made her eyes sparkle diamond. Taehyun patted her head softly.

"you're a mother so, you must be tough so that anything happens won't allow your eyes to burst salty droplets, Wooyeol"

He cupped Wooyeol's stuffed cheeks. some light kisses on her face. He caressed her bump as it started to show. The child kicked making both of them flinched.

"you feel what I feel just now?" Taehyun nodded cluelessly, Wooyeol pulled his head gently to her bump. A wide smile appears on Taehyun's face. Wooyeol caressed his head.

"Please do believe that I love both of you more than everything," he said. yet, yeseo still suspects the incident