A Bunch of Moons Discover Moonwalking. It Goes as Well as One Might Think

Dear journal entry,

Today Enmu asked for everyone to come to the living room because he had something important to bring to everyone's attention.

Once everyone arrived, Enmu placed down a poster in front of us. It had a picture of Lord Muzan but the words said, "Michael Jackson on Tour! Get tickets now!" and other stuff like that. Enmu said that since the concert advertised on the poster was today, we could all check it out.

A couple of the moons said that this was a bad idea and that it could probably lead us to instant death. However, despite the arguments, we still found ourselves at the stadium where the concert was being held.

Since the tickets were all sold out, we resorted to sneaking in, and sneak in did we do. We entered the concert and boy, was it loud. There was so much screaming I'm surprised nobody was dying, or maybe somebody did. I think I saw Douma and Gyokko leave the group for a bit so maybe they grabbed a couple of humans on the way. Thankfully, I brought my little headphones. Everyone in there were waving their arms around like they were trying to be octopi.

Eventually, the stadium got quiet and the main stage got dark. A voice called into the darkness, "And now, the moment you've all been waiting for. The one, the only, Michael Jackson!"

That sent the audience into an absolute frenzy, I think it might be even worse than a dozen trains blasting their horns at the same time. The spotlights then turned on and centered on a silhouette on the stage, revealing them to be Lord Muzan! It really was him on that stage!

He then approached the microphone and began to sing and dance! I immediately remembered that one time I accidentally found Lord Muzan singing and dancing in his room. Was he preparing himself for this concert all this time? Does he have any other concerts? Just how long has he been keeping this a secret from us?

Kokushibo then whispered to everyone that now was probably a good time to go in order to make sure Lord Muzan doesn't catch us. We made our way back to the palace safe and sound and bored for a bit.

Enmu suddenly had the idea to try to do some of the dance moves that Lord Muzan was doing up on the stage. At first, Douma wanted to try the one where you tilt your body forward and try not to fall. Douma did fall however, which caused Akaza and Kaigaku to laugh loudly. They then tried to do it to but failed just as miserably.

After deciding that the lean tilt was impossible to do, Enmu chose to try to do the one where you use your feet to slide backwards. He was not doing so well if I'm being honest. He just looks like he's a robot shuffling backwards while desperately trying to go to the bathroom. I didn't tell him that though, cause I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

The rest of the night mainly consisted of us trying to dance and sing the songs that we heard at the concert. Eventually Lord Muzan entered the palace, looked at us trying to do some dance moves, and asked, "What are you doing?"

This led us to scatter like a colony of frightened feral cats.

All in all, this was a very interesting and eventful night.

-Rui, Lower Moon 5

This chapter was suggested by @ClawsOfPurpleSteel

This chapter was suggested by @ClawsOfPurpleSteel. I hope you enjoyed and sorry for the delay