Gyokko's Pottery Class 101

Dear journal entry,

I was walking the halls of the Infinity Palace, admiring the pottery when Gyokko-san popped out of one of them which scared the soup outta me. Literally, I was carrying soup when he showed up and the scare made me spill it all over the place. He looked at me weirdly while I was mourning over my lost soup. After I was done grieving, he asked me if I found the pottery beautiful. I said yes and then, next thing I know, I'm being taken to Gyokko-san's pottery studio. He began telling me that I had the great honor of being taught by him on how to make pottery since he thought I had potential. It's probably because I'm a spider, but then again I can't think of any spider potters. Maybe I'll ask Chrollo later when I see him.

We started off our lessons with him teaching me how to make a simple mug, but I messed it up somehow. So I tried again, but I failed once more.

Then he started yelling at me, so my immediate response was to back away slowly, but I then fell into one of the areas where his fish and stuff were. Some of his smaller fish had very sharp teeth and started biting me. They were kinda rude, but at the same time I did fall into their home without warning, so it's understandable I guess.

After I finally managed to escape the watery enclosure, which took a few tries since the water made everything slippery,  Gyokko-san glared at me and told me to get out of his studio and never enter it again.

So while I was leaving, I blew a raspberry at him when he wasn't looking. I didn't really like the guy too much anyway, he's too boastful for my liking.

I rate his studio 3/10 stars, the sea life is kinda ok, but the instructor is too full of himself and needs a slap back into reality.

-Rui, Lower Moon Five