Telenovelas Anyone?

Daki invited Rui over to her and Gyutaro's room one day to show him something interesting.

The two youngest moons sat in front of a box and then Gyutaro popped up with puppets on his hands.

"What's this?" Rui asked.

Daki explained that she thought it would be fun to show him this project that Gyutaro had been working on.

"He made this whole show up for me when I was bored one day," she said, "Turns out, he's really good at this and I wanted to give him a bigger audience, so here you are."

Rui nodded and quickly thanked the two before continuing to see everything play out.

Gyutaro then proceeded to tell the story about a lady named Victoria living her life when she finds out that her old childhood friend Diego, who became separated from her due to mysterious reasons, became a millionaire. In order to try and reconcile with him, she enlists the help of her wealthy childhood best friend Carmen to get into a gala being hosted by Diego. On their way to the gala, the girls' transport goes down and local mechanic Javier arrives to help and instantly takes a liking to Victoria. He then takes them to the gala where they meet Diego and there's some hostile tension between the two men. Victoria tries her best to reconnect with Diego to no avail.

After the ball, Victoria retold the events to Enrique, the charming librarian who's a friend of hers (not from her childhood though). Enrique provides some advice and Victoria does her best to go along with it. There were some filler hijinks that felt unnecessary here and there, but overall Rui enjoyed the series.

Daki and Rui binged the show for 3 hours when Enmu passed by with some snacks and entered the room uninvited, cause he's Enmu.

Despite him kicking open the door, Enmu didn't receive that much attention apart from a short look from Gyutaro. The two spectators were too absorbed by the show.

Enmu sat beside Rui and whispered in his ear, "What's going on?"

Rui whispered back, "Basically, Diego and Javier are trying to ask out Victoria, but are also trying to sabotage the other in the process."

Enmu asked, "Which one's Diego and who's Javier?"

"Diego's the one with the fancy suit and Javier has a more casual formal sort of look to him."

Enmu nodded in understanding and continued watching.

                    2 Hours Later~  

The second season had ended and all three observers were in tears.

"If that isn't an emotional cliffhanger that makes you want to ask for more that I don't know what is," Daki wept.

"I know right?" Enmu said, "Like, c'mon Gyutaro, I need more of this masterpiece!"

"I can't wait for Javier and Victoria to get married," Daki said.

"Excuse me, I think you mean Victoria and Diego," Enmu said.

"No, you really want Diego to be the one Victoria chooses?" Daki said with mild disgust.

"Uh yeah!" Enmu said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, "Javier doesn't actually want to be with Victoria, he only wants her for her beauty and popularity within the community to boost his lousy business! That's attraction and using her as advertisement! Not love!"

Daki gasped, "Okay, first of all, the only reason why Victoria is into Diego is because of his money. Second of all, Javier had good character development with an excellent transition arc.  Plus, at least he was kind and supportive of her unlike Diego, who had been nothing but cold to her since the first ever half of the season!"