2.

word count: 2210

!!warning for kinda detailed physical abuse in this chapter!!
~~

Stan followed Kenny through the halls as he lead him to a classroom in the downstairs area of the school.

"Where are-are we going?" Stan still slured his words, while Kenny gave no reply.

Stan shoved his hand away from Kenny, which turned him around quickly. "Dude slow down Jesus." Stan grabbed his head due to his headache he had gotten from running after Kenny.

"I wanted to go see Tammy." Kenny pointed behind him to where Tammy Warner, Kenny's girlfriend from grade school had just walked out of a classroom.

Stan made eye contact with her, as she paused then looked over at Kenny. She sighed and looked around her, and walked towards Kenny and Stan.

"Hey guys!" She smiled at the boys. "Did you guys need something?"

"No." Kenny muttered as Stan yawned and rubbed his eye.

"Okay well this is kind of awkward i'm gonna go." She laughed awkwardly and walked away her books in hand.

"What was that about?" Stan looked over at Kenny with a face.

"Something is going on with her and i just didn't want to come down alone i don't know." Kenny shrugged, then he looked inside the class Tammy had previously came out of, staring at the short haired blonde boy.

"Ohhh, why'd you lie to me you little fucker" Stan elbowed him in the arm laughing and looking into the classroom, at Butters.

"Okay okay stop!" Kenny's face turned red as he pushed Stan and laughed. "Let's go back upstairs." Kenny said while looking back into the classroom again, making eye contact with Butters, then the teacher.

"Oh shit run" Stan's eyes widened as he watched the teacher walk up to the door.

"HEY!" The teacher yelled for the boys as they ran off up the stairs next to the classroom laughing. she shook her head disappointedly and shut the door. "Damn teenagers." She muttered under her breath.

Suddenly the bell rang meaning first period was over.

"Oh shit i gotta go get my backpack." Kenny paused.

"Want me to come with?" Stan asked, looking over to kenny.

"Yeah sure."

The two boys walked over to their first period where the teacher, Mrs baker had been waiting for them. "Here's your backpack Kenny. Stan, if you skip another one of my classes you're going to get in trouble. I'll let it slide this time, but next time i can't be so nice, understood?" Mrs baker pointed her finger at him and Stan nodded.

"Yes ma'am." Stan smiled trying not to laugh at Mrs Baker's threat and Kenny's snickering.

The boys walked to their 2nd period together, and sat in their seats next to eachother in the back.

"Are you feeling better Stan?" Kenny asked him as he slammed his head into the desk groaning quietly.

"Yes." he mumbled quietly, turning his head away from Kenny, which made Kenny decide to just leave him alone.

after 2nd period

~~

"Stan wake up 2nd period is over" Kenny shook Stan awake handing Stan his backpack that he had packed for him.