he was very clearly bigger than me and could over power me easily.

"show me your boobs," he said laughing. my face flushed red and i said "here?" nervously.

"yeah, here show me your fucking tits." he said firmly.

reluctantly i slowly lifted up my shirt and saw his eyes light up. i had never done anything like this since i was a virgin.

he places his hands on my boobs and caressed my nipple with his thumb.

electricity shot through my body due to this new sensation. he came closer to me slightly pushing me up against the wall.

"a-are we done now?" i said stuttering.

he quickly turned me around and used one arm to cover my mouth and one arm to grab my waist.

i struggled and tried to kick and get away but his grip was to strong. his hands muffled my screams.

he dragged me back into the alley way and opened the door to the warehouse. inside he pushed me up against the door with my back facing him.

he had one hand around my throat and one hand covering my mouth.

"don't make a fucking sound bitch." he said slowly taking his hand away. i groaned slightly and asked him to stop and he slapped me in the face.

i cried out in pain but tried to stay quiet. i hated to admit it but this whole situation was kind of turning me on.

he pulled out something metal and heavy and put it up to my face. "you scream, ill kill you."

i asked why he was doing this to me and begged him to stop. "you said you'd do anything huh?"

"im a virgin please i wanna wait till marriage." i said softly. he laughed slightly and said "even better your mine now, bitch."

"pull your shorts down," he commanded. i slowly started to take them off but he got inpatient and grabbed my face saying "pull your fucking shorts down." firmly.

i slid them down fully and revealed my black thong.

he slapped me another time and grabbed my ass. he slid my shirt off as well as unclipped my bra.

i was almost completely naked besides my underwear.

he turned me around and grabbed a rope from besides where we were and tied my hands together.

he caressed my entire body with his rough hands and sucked on my boobs.

my pussy was throbbing with excitement. he pulled off my panties and spread my legs apart. "your enjoying all of this aren't you, you little slut." he said feeling my pussy

i shook my head no and he laughed and said "bullshit your so fucking wet."

i couldn't help but be wet when he was touching me all over.

he inserted two of his fingers inside of me as i let out a soft moan. he smirked and moved his fingers around inside me.

i was whimpering at all this pleasure as he sucked on my neck, giving me a hickey.

i was trying my best to hold back my moans as he said "its okay baby let me hear how good i make you feel."

i didn't want to admit that it felt so good. i was moaning audibly and he was enjoying every second.

he turned me back around and put one hand around my waist and pushed my back down, bending me over.

i was so scared for it to hurt. he pulled out his dick and put it in between my legs.

i could feel how big it was. he rubbed the tip against my pussy and then began to insert it inside me.

i felt like i was gonna die. once he got it fully inside he went gently at first to get me used to it but gained speed quickly.

he gripped my waist with one hand and held my hands above my head with the other.

"your doing so good you little whore." he said teasing me.

then suddenly i heard voices outside. i wanted to scream for help but something told me not to.

he held his gun up to the back of my head and whispered "if you make a sound your fucking dead."

i stayed quiet and closed my eyes.

as soon as they passed he laughed and said "you must love my dick huh?" and shoved it into me hard.

i was moaning loudly and he stuck his two fingers into my mouth to keep me quiet.

he slapped my ass and fucked me good and fast.

he pulled out and turned me around. he pushed me onto my knees and said "open."

i opened my mouth and he put his dick inside. "good girl." he said pushing my head up and down.

i had no gag reflex so this wasn't that hard but he was a little rough.

he held my head down and i tried to escape for air but he wouldn't allow it.

he let go and i gasped for air.

he wouldn't let me catch my breath and lifted me up grabbing me by my ass and slammed me down onto some sort of table.

he grabbed my face and said "take my dick like a good little bitch."

he pushed his dick inside of me and i let out a loud moan. he grabbed my hand and made me rub my clit.

he went at different speeds making sure i felt every inch of his dick.

he turned me over onto my stomach and fucked me faster. i was moaning uncontrollably as he slapped my ass.

finally he slowed down and then immediately picked up speed again and i reached my point and came.

he still wasn't done with me.

he fucked me until i felt i was going numb and finally he came inside of me. we sat there for a second catching our breaths.

he pulled out and pulled up his pants. i fell to the floor and sat there. he got on top of me and grabbed my face.

"if you ever tell anyone about this your dead."

he grabbed my phone and did something with it. "i know where you are so don't try to hide, ill show up whenever i want and fuck the shit out of you."

i nodded and he slapped me and said "use your words."

"y-yes sir." i said stuttering. he let go and reached into his pocket pulling out a couple dollars and throwing it at me.

he looked at me one more time and then walked out.

i put my clothes back on and headed for the subway.