𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: body

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄:
body

Luffy came back early in the morning, she made sure not to make any noise. In case Law's girl came out and started accusing him of cheating. Which wouldn't be something he wouldn't do, but she didn't want to be caught in a massive catfight. It wasn't worth her time or effort to be dealing with one of his side chicks which he replaces every night.

She slipped off her shoes in her bedroom and went to her bathroom to take a shower.

Law told two lies yesterday, one that Luffy was flat. Second, he had a girl coming over. There was no girl, he just wanted an excuse to bring home pastries because he knew Luffy would never let him live it down if she knew he had somewhat of a sweet tooth. He got up from his bed and went to the kitchen, grabbing a danish. He'll leave this in Luffy's room for when she gets back.

When he approached her door, he swore he wasn't some kind of pervert. It's just sometimes he stops at a good moment. A once a lifetime moment, an "accident" that he had accepted and thanked God for giving him life. He stood at her door, which was the slightest bit open to make a crack.

Luffy was naked.

If Law was being honest, Luffy (physically) was his exact type. She had glowing tan skin and doe eyes that were dark hazel. But when she was in the light, they were enlightened to be a golden orange. She had a nice waist, with big boobs and a round ass. Her ass was far from flat, he'd always take some peeks at it when she wasn't looking. He was almost caught lacking yesterday.

But she was small, and her skin was soft. She reminded him of a marshmallow, so fluffy and squishy. Law didn't care that much for hair, as long as there was something there to pull so he didn't mind her pixie cut. However, she was beautiful when she had long hair in high school.

Now, he gets to see her naked body. It was soaked and wet. He could even see the drops of water trickling down her thighs and chest as she dried off. She had freckles on her shoulders and back, those were adorable. She was so sexy and she didn't even know it, if she were to wear clothes that complimented that gorgeous body of hers all the men on campus would be after her.

But for some reason, that thought made Law... annoyed.

"Oh shit, where'd my shirt go?" She walked around her room.

She changed into her pajamas, an oversized tee shirt, and basketball shorts. Now, this was more her style. She had borrowed Nami's clothes, but they were all tank tops and shorts too short for comfort. Even though they were pajamas, she could barely find any comfort or sleep in them. She stretched and lay in her bed, she looked over at her door and realized she didn't close it all the way.

Oh well, it's not like Law was awake to peep at her anyway.

Law huffed as he made it back to his bedroom without making any noise. He sat down on his bed, he had for sure thought Luffy would've caught him from how attentive she is. But thankfully, she didn't pay any mind to it. However, he looked down below.

He was hard, his whole boner showing through his sweatpants.

Shit.

***

She fell back asleep a few hours ago, whenever she slept over at someone else's place that wasn't hers she always had a hard time sleeping. No matter if it was her best friend or not. She yawned and stretched as she rose from her bed, but now Law's girl must've left. She left her bedroom and saw some leftover pastries on the kitchen island.

"Can I take one?" She asked Law who was watching TV on the couch.

"Yeah sure, go crazy."

"Thanks." She smiled, "I love danishes."