There was a lot at stake right now, she couldn't just keep fucking up.

And she really needed to stop fucking him.

...

Milo

"He lives.." My cheeks flushed as I realized Carson was still here. "Thanks for calling that nurse. I don't think I've felt this good after a hangover ever..." Scratching my bare stomach, I yawned as I walked over to the fridge.

"I made pasta if you think you can stomach it."

"Fuck yes, your the best." Snatching the bowl from the fridge he popped it in the microwave before turning to look at the beautiful woman sitting at his kitchen island. Fingernails to her keyboard as she worked, per usual.

"..Um about yesterday..should we talk about that?" He threw a line out, it took a lot of courage but he was also getting tired of beating too around the bush.

"You mean like how you said you'd start therapy?" In true Carson fashion, she side stepped the direction he was taking their conversation.

"..That was part of it.." Sauntering over to the counter, I crossed my arms and leaned on them.

"I found a couple of therapists, they came highly recommended." Her cheeks were flushed and she was refusing to look me in the eyes.

"Do tell.." I'd play along but I wasn't going to play fair. That ship has sailed.

I walked around the island until I was beside her, she brought her lip between her teeth as she grabbed a piece of paper from her files.

"Yup here they are.." Her voice was off, tight. It was definitely odd to see her act so different just from being next to her.

"I'll start calling them first thing in the morning.. Thank you." My gut flipped, remembering how I promised her I'd get help.

"I can make the appointment for you I just wanted you to check them out, see if there was someone you liked.." Her eyes finally met mine, and I gripped the counter harder.

"Car, I wanna talk.. about us.."

"Milo there isn't—that's not what last night was!" Her face flushed, her head shaking as she began gathering her stuff. 
She was going to bolt.

"Carson!" Glaring at me as I blocked her path, my hands wrapping around her forearms as she tried to hurry around me. Pulling her flushed against me instead, annoyance filling my voice.

"Carson talk to me damit!"

Carson

My lips parted in shock as I stared up Milo, swallowing hard as his heated eyes met mine.

"Put your shit down now." I immediately sat my bag down on the counter as if I was a child who gotten in trouble. Never had I ever seen Milo this angry before... and I had been on the verbal  receiving end of his anger plenty of times.

It was quiet for a moment all you could hear was our labored breathing until he finally decided to speak up, softer this time.

"...Why do you always run away from me?" A frown tugged at my lips. For a moment it felt like I was talking to a younger version of the guy that currently stood in front of me. He had been so harsh over the last year. I almost forgot how he use to be so .. gentle, and sweet.

"Because nothing good can ever come from this.."

"Why not?" Milo huffed, furrowing his eyebrows. "It feels good, doesn't it?" I didn't think it was possible to feel so.. embarrassed? Of my feelings? He never quite had the effect on me before but ever since we slept together and he saw how badly I wanted him, it's been hard to deny that there is nothing there.

"Milo!" My face felt hot and though I knew we were alone this wasn't a conversation I wanted to have. I had been actively doing everything in my power to avoid it at all costs.

"Carson.." He took ahold of my chin, my eyes rolling to meet his. However as our eyes held each others, I hated how small I felt. How powerless I suddenly was. Like I wasn't the adult anymore. Then again it's not like I was being completely responsible lately either.

"Please.." I know he wanted to talk, he was pleading me to talk. But all it did was remind me of how he was pleading me to let him in yesterday. How he pleaded me to give myself to him.
Swallowing hard I began to feel lost in his eyes....

Craning my neck, pushing on my toes, I pressed my mouth to his. It was sudden, hesitant and unsure. Pulling away as I mentally cursed at myself. It was a terrible idea!

His hands were wrapped around my waist before the bottom of my heels even touched the floor. Pulling me against him and claiming my mouth with his. I had to grab the counter, using it to hold myself up as he made me physically weak.

My skirt was pushed up, his fingers digging into my ass as he pulled me into his arms. Moans loudly escaped our mouths as he effectively pinned me between his crotch and the cold granite counter.

"Carson." He moaned again against my lips sending shivers down my spine. My legs squeezed tightly around him while my fingers found their way to his silky hair.

"This.. is a terrible...idea." Cursing suddenly as his fingers slipped under the tiny triangle of cloth covering my needy nub. He wasted no time teasing it how I liked.
"Let me make you feel good."

"Milo." Whimpering against his ear, grinding myself into his fingers. Seconds later his fingers were replaced with the tip of his cock swirling against my aching clit. My body knew what he was capable of and more than willing to allow him to continue. I could mentally tear myself apart for it later.

"I'm here." In seconds he was filling me, stretching me.

"Car?" The worry in his voice pulled me back, "Carson? You completely zoned out on me there.." Milo held my face in his hands, concern filling his beautiful eyes. My stomach flipped and my chest began to feel tight as I realized I had just day dreamed the whole moment.

I had never even kissed him... but fuck did I want to.
I wanted so much more.

"I need to go.." His frown deepened as I pushed away from him, my face simmered like the fucking sun. Grabbing my things in a haste, I felt unsteady as my legs practically shook with each step. My stomach flipping as the truth began to really sink in. Racing out his apartment door I ignored his protests.

I was so fucked.