Fucked

Milo groaned, his eyes blinked a couple times trying to adjust to the lighting. Looking around his room for only a second before sitting up in a rush once he realized he was alone.

"Fuck!" He hissed, grabbing his throbbing head as the room began to spin. The sound of heels against his wooden floors alerted him that there was someone in his apartment.

Looking up at the door way his eyes fell on Carson. His stomach settled as she came no into view, his heart a little less torn knowing she was still here.

"Here, figured you'd need these." Carson gave him a timid smile. Handing him some ibuprofen and a glass of water.

"Thanks." Milo winced as he heard his raspy voice. Jesus what even happened?

He remembered them getting into the shower, fooling around even more and before eventually showering.

He managed to rope her into staying for dinner, opening a bottle of wine—- Fuck.

"Just a reminder to never mix wine, whiskey and tequila.." The mention of the drinks he's had almost made him vomit.

"Why did I even—- Fuck." Milo shot out of bed running to his en-suite bathroom. Carson grimaced as she heard him violently vomited into the toilet.

"Oh god make it stop.." He groaned as soon as the vomiting died down. His cheeks flushed as Carson came in with a cold towel and yet another glass of water.

"I called one of those hangover cure nurses.. for an IV. They should be here soon." She offered hoping it would make him feel better.

"..Thanks." He mumbled resting his head back on the toilet seat. While he never needed one of those hangover treatments before he knew he fucked up last.

"Alright drink plenty of water and get some rest."  Milo thanked the nurse again before Carson offered to walk the woman out. She had also given him some pain medication to help him relax. His eyes felt heavy and while he fought to keep them open as he heard the familiar clicking of heels near his door he gave into the heavy curtain of sleep falling over him.

....

Carson

Carson threw herself into work per usual. Her nails clicking as they moved effortlessly over the the keys of her laptop.

Her eyes would flicker to the clock every now and then wondering if she should check on Milo again. He still hadn't woken up since this morning.

She kind of preferred it this way. Milo being incapacitated, especially after they made the colossal mistake of sleeping together.. again.

Seriously! Why are you such a dumb ass?!

Not only did they sleep together.. they practically had a fuck-a-thon.. Never had she spent a whole day in bed with a man. No one had ever had her craving dick the way Milo did..

She blamed it on him technically being her boss. Like it must haven been a kink. A itch she needed to scratch.
It didn't mean anything, it couldn't mean anything!

He wasn't even that great..
She rolled her eyes at herself, her thighs clenched at the thought and her body ached in a way that told her she was just completely lying to herself now.

But,

She had other things to worry about! Which technically speaking, her whole job was Milo.. and his career.
Which she was now trying to save...