BICKEL OMFGGG - smut n Christmas thingy

Start from the beginning

( DECEMBER 22nd, DAYTIME OUTSIDE OF THE HOTEL)
3RD PERSON

Baseball took a deep breath, watching as his breath went up into the sky and dissolved into the air, thinking over random things. "Hey Baseball, what might you be doing?" Suitcase asked, looking up at him with curiosity. "Oh.! Hey Suitcase," Baseball had taken a minute to process what she had said, "I was just thinking about things...mostly random." He finished. "Ah, well someone wants to speak with you..if you get who i'm hinting at." Baseball looked at Suitcase confused but soon got who she was talking about. "Oh, alright then..I'll go see him then. See you around" Baseball murmured before he walked off into the hotel. Baseball walked in the hotel, soon enough seeing Nickel sitting at the couch while waiting for him. Noticing Baseball walking up to him, Nickel quickly stood up and dusted himself off. "H-Hey Baseball! Can we talk..?" Nickel asked, "If i didn't want to talk then I wouldn't have came here..dumbass." Baseball muttered the last part under his breath. "Look, I'm really sorry for what I said a month ago.. i didn't exactly expect you to like me back so I was just letting Balloon distract me from that and he eventually took up my whole mind, so I ended up forgetting about you for a tiny bit.." Baseball thought about what Nickel just said, having a angry resting face. "After all this time..you actually decide to make an apology up? It's like you didn't even care for all those days then-." Baseball was cut off from his ranting, "Baseball. Did you cut your hair..?" Nickel asked. "What's it to you?" Baseball hissed, "Oh..nothing. Can i do something actually?" Nickel asked another question once again. Baseball nodded hesitantly.

Nickel hugged Baseball, letting his tears fall out of his eyes that he kept in for too long.

"I'm sorry..i'm so very sorry Baseball. Please forgive me..i'll say sorry a million time if you want me to just please forgive me" Nickel sobbed.  Baseball hugged him back, "I forgive you Nickel.." (There will be an alternative for this if the requester wants me to make it) Baseball attempted not to start crying as well.
(DECEMBER 24th, NIGHT TIME : 9:00pm)
3RD PERSON

Nickel woke up, rubbing his eyes and trying to flap his shirt from how sweaty it was. Nickel was extremely warm, he was wondering what was wrong until he had looked down; He had a huge ass boner.. "From what though..?" Nickel questioned himself, he decided to ask Baseball for help. "Baseball wake up," Nickel shakes Baseball half awake, "wake upppp." Baseball turned over to where he would face Nickel. "What do you want..it's like 10:00pm now dude." Nickel showed Baseball what was wrong and Baseball's face quickly went red. "Can you help me please..?" Nickel begged, making Baseball sit up. Baseball sighed, "Oh please dude, shut up..it's really late right now bro.." Nickel smirked. "I'll only shut up if you come over here and make me." Baseball turned his head around quickly after Nickel said that, his face still red. "If we get caught then I'm blaming you." Baseball said, crawling over to Nickel and starting to kiss him. Nickel breathed heavily as Baseball made out with him, slowly starting to take of his shorts and boxers that he was wearing. Baseball did the same for the most part, after they both broke away from the kiss due to lack of air. "fuck..~" Nickel whispered to himself, aligning himself up with Baseball's member. Baseball chuckled and slammed Nickel down on him, making him nearly scream out a moan. Baseball started to thrust into Nickel, both of them enjoying it greatly. "Fuck, you feel good.." Baseball muttered, Nickel covering his mouth to hide his moans. "Mnghh..~" Nickel moaned, Baseball speeding up with his movements. After several minutes Nickel could feel himself getting close, "F-faster please..! Go hard e-enough to where I c-can't— mnghh!~ — breath!" Nickel begged. Baseball smirked, speeding up. Anything that came out of Nickel's mouth now was just moans and whimpers, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. Baseball laughed a little bit, "You like this huh?" he asked teasingly, still pounding away at Nickel. Nickel felt like he couldn't even speak, only making tiny squeaks while scratching at Baseball's back in pleasure. Nickel's legs started to tremble slightly, some drool coming from his mouth as well. Nickel turned himself around, letting Baseball have better access. Baseball pinned Nickel's arms above his head and went even faster, groaning every now and then. "Fuckk i'm so close..~" Nickel mumbled, Baseball hearing and stopping; he left only have of his member inside, leaving Nickel trembling while begging for him to be able to release. "B-Baseball pleasee~..." Nickel pleaded, "Maybe i'd rather take my time.~" Baseball teased, bringing Nickel close and starting to nibble on his neck, leaving marks and Nickel moaning. Baseball started to move his free hand towards Nickel's member that was aching for some attention currently, as he started to jerk him off and slowly started thrusting back in him again. Nickel was right one the edge, praying that Baseball wouldn't stop again. "Ohh fuck!~ Don't stop p-please!" Nickel covered his mouth as he moaned loudly, about to cum. "Oh s-shit, i'm close too Nickel..~" Baseball panted. Baseball went faster while moaning quietly, Nickel on the other hand being a moaning mess; trying his best not to cum until Baseball did. "Fuckk!~" Baseball grunted before cumming in Nickel, Nickel's eyes rolling back as he came as well. "Hngggh!~" moaned Nickel, breathing heavily right after.
Baseball pulled out and laid Nickel down, both of them tired. "This is what..you get when...you make me..fucking jealous." Baseball said, pulling Nickel close to cuddle him. "Well then i think i need to do that more often~" Nickel teased. "If you're saying things like that then let's see if you can walk currently, shithead." Baseball laughed. They both soon fell asleep at 1:36am, snoring.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
2085 words
SO HAPPY I FINISHED THISSSSSS
HOPE YALL ENJOY