Discontinuing

Yeah sorry,, as the title says I'm discontinuing this book..
I've just fallen out of the OSC fandom, which believe me, I've been trying to hold on to..but I can't rlly bring myself to write anymore chapters for this book bc I can barely remember how the characters acted. I've rlly enjoyed all of the support you guys have given me, especially to those who were here when I first started this book. Again, truly sorry for discontinuing the book, and I'm sorry if some of you guys never got to see your requests written by me..I've tried, hard, to stay in the fandom but I js can't. It's not a fandom thing, nothing bad has happened, I've just lost interest for it. Maybe I'll pick it up again in the future, but for now idk.

For those wondering, my new interests are Axis Powers: Hetalia, which is a slightly old fandom, but still. & Solarballs. I have other small interests but that doesn't matter rn. If you guys still want to see me write, then I might start a oneshot book for Hetalia and Solarballs but there is probably not going to be any more content for the OSC fandom from me.

Once again, thank you guys so much for sticking with me through this journey, and I'm so glad I was able to make it this far with this book. Thanks for 25k reads you guys, I really appreciate it. I love you all!!♥️