Chapter 1: when rolly meets bingo

Start writing your story

Rolly pov

It was a nice day at bob's house and i was wishing to have a brother it was me and hissy at the time but I wasn't sure if bob was ready to add to the pack yet he just wished of being a big brother for long time but maybe someday it would come true he sat in the window when he spotted bob coming in the driveway and went to grate him and licked bobs face, bob said maybe tomorrow ill get you a surprise you may like it.

THE NEXT DAY

Bob pov

I just got home from work with a new friend he may like i was opening the door and of course Rolly jumped on me but he didn't know what i was about to say so i tried to say clammy your getting a baby brother his name is bingo,

Rolly's pov

OMG i get my own brother that's so pawsome I'm gonna be a good big brother and teach him the ropes around the house and help with missions and stuff and maybe teach him some tricks this is most awesome day ever thanks bob he says this is great surprise for sure as i wag my tail very happily.

Bobs pov

I'm so glad you love your brother. It makes me so happy that I don't have to leave you home alone all the time I'm at work. I know hissy is but shes a lazy cat and probably boring without me all day long. He will keep you company that's for sure.

Bingo's pov

Hi Rolly its very nice to meet you i can't wait to learn everything from you, he says very happy and gets excited about what he will learn from his big brother Rolly starts to go play with Rolly a game they made up tag but of course puppy tag bingo tags Rolly and Rolly tags me that was a fun game now im super hungry he then asks Rolly where the food is so he can eat.

Rolly's pov

I answer bingo's question and say this is where the food is  go ahead and eat he says and i join him and the water of course is right next to it so if we thirsty we go there hey bingo wanna play another game, we can play dog ping pong he says to bingo.

Bingos pov

He says yes Rolly I'll probably win but it's gonna be awesome to have a brother to play with then by myself like i used to growing up he grabs a ping pong paddle and shots the ball to Rolly and he tries to get it but misses 1 nothing Rolly says oh man no fair i wasn't paying attention bingo you gotta keep your eye on the ball or you may miss it you  never know Rolly maybe someday you'll beat me but not today I bet.

bob's pov

comes home from work and sees that they are getting along just fine like he hoped they would there gonna be great brothers and to help teach any other pets i may get in the years that he may get more sense they got good bounds he says its time for bed now boys.

both of them do we have to im not tired bob then gives them the look and says i bet you are as both of them yawn and then they both head to bed with bob and they where out like a super light.

THE NEXT DAY

bob's pov

bob wakes up and gets ready for work and feeds the pups before i leave and then says bye to the pups did i forget anything he thinks nope I don't think so he then drives to work and does his job of making dog toys.

BOTH OF THEM

both the boys wake up and eat there breakfast and then gets a drink real quick then they both decide on a new game and then go play, till they find out bob forgot his phone hen begins it to him real quick then heads back home.

Rolly and bingo
Wanna learn a trick bingo? Oh sure he says what trick this is how you sit put your butt on the ground he does it, good job bingo your a fast learner.