"The final battle" TFF:tales FINALE

Start from the beginning

9:00 AM.

Micheal's POV:

"we're here." scott says in a serious tone, looking at me.

I nod, getting out of the car. Me and scott open the trunk, getting everything out. "now time to meet up with the others."

Bryan's POV:

Somethings wrong.

S̴o̶m̸e̵t̴h̴i̴n̶g̸ ̵i̵s̸ ̸r̵e̴a̴l̵l̴y̷ ̵w̵r̵o̸n̷g̶.̷

Somehow, feeling a huge rush of adrenaline, i manage to stand up.

"..oh god.." i whisper under my breath.

"your okay!!"

"your okay!!" cassidy and evan say in relief before-

Suddenly i start to vomit. Blood. Again.

"..or not."

"..or not."

This time it feels different. I pass out on the floor.

Micheal's POV:

Meeting up with davis, jon, derpy chan and kat, i set the box on the ground.

Davis stares for a second. "..thats henry?"

Oh yea. I forgot to tell them about that. "actually.., no. This is scott. He's an old friend of mine who was taking care of henry. Henry is..well..ill."

Davis nods.

I clap my hands. "alright. So, here's the plan. Davis, you go find bryan. Derpy chan, kat, you two need to help me set up these bear traps all around the park Same with these fireworks, and pour this rubbing alcohol around the entrance of the hotel.  Me and scott will go set up the computer."

Everyone nods, heading off.

Davis's POV:

I quickly make my way back towards the portal room. Looking around, i open the doors, which i had locked by using the chair trick.

Entering, i see bryan laying on the floor. Oh god.

I run towards him, using a flashlight to see. His skin is pale, his veins are showing, and i can see most of his insides. I feel horrible.

Suddenly, i notice something..off.

His body is completely soft. I lift up his shirt to see his stomach, immediately realizing, molten isn't in his body. I stand up looking around frantically, as the door closes shut.

I run towards it. It won't budge.

"Õ̴̹ȟ̸̳ ̵̮̀ď̶̻a̸̳͑v̸͇͐ĩ̸̼s̸̻̊.̴̡̄.̷͔͝" i hear molten behind me. as i try to attack he grabs me by my neck, throwing me to the ground, and stabbing his claws into my face.

"AGH!-" molten grabbed my face, staring through my soul.

"if you want me to spare you and your little friend here, tell me, where. Is. Micheal." he said, practically choking me.

I have no choice. Its the only way to save bryan. Hopefully micheal has weapons.

10:00 AM.

Derpy chan's POV:

"should i add one over here??" kat asks in curiosity. "yea. I think micheal just said to scatter them around."

Kat nods, as i finish up with my bear traps, i open up the rubbing alcohol.

Pouring it around the entrance, i suddenly hear a scratching noise.

I look behind me to see a tall, flesh covered, robot of wires. terrified, i stand there in shock.