Ms Blake nods leaning back against her desk. "Your welcome, well now you know if you ever need someone to talk too I'm here." Hayley smiles and nods.

"I'll keep that in mind, I should get going I have coach for the day." Hayley rolls her eyes playfully waving at the woman and walks out the classroom with a bad feeling in her stomach.

After some walking she entered the girls locker and changed into some appropriate clothes for running and headed outside with the rest of the girls.

"Where were you?" Scott came down the small hill towards Hayley, the way he said was almost like he was demanding to know, Stiles brushed past him to his girlfriend. "I think what he means is what made you late?" He says softly.

Hayley grins softly, "Ms Blake pulled me aside to talk about my grades but she wanted to know if I was okay." She tells them pulling the zipper to her sweater up.

Stiles eyes widen, "you're failing!?" Stiles had always known Hayley was smart since forever and hearing that she was failing shocked him, Hayley hushed him glancing around. "I'm not failing, she just wanted to talk that's all."

Scott had been more protective of his friends since the disappearance of Boyd and Erica, he knew it was a bit demanding when he spoke to them but he learned that hard way, he furrowed at the ground then back to Isaac.

"It's them." Isaac yanked himself from Scott's grip and ran down the track after the twins, "Wait! Isaac." Scott groans running after him, Stiles and Hayley were going to run in a steady pace until Scott took off running, which only made them want to follow him.

Hayley ran into Scott away when she separated from group when she saw one of the twins on the ground after getting punched in the face by Scott, "that's one." The werewolf grins, Hayley raised her eyebrows watching Ethan adjust his jaw.

Before they could get out their claws out a loud pitch scream came from the back them, all five werewolves ran over, Hayley cupped her mouth at the scene. A teenager tied to a tree and a wire wrapped around his throat with blood coming out from his ears and his mouth that trailed to puddle around his feet.

"It's him, isn't it." Isaac says staring horrifiedly at the body, he refers to the male who was at the clinic last night with his dog a little after seven.

Soon enough the sheriff arrived demanding everyone to back away from the crime scene, "dad, just come here, look look, look at it." Stiles dragged his father by his jacket to the body. "It's the same as the others, you see?"

Mr. Stilinski nods. "Yeah I see that. Do me a favor, go back to school, yeah?" Stiles glanced back to his friends when his father turned. "Coach, can you give us a hand here?"

"You heard the man. Nothing to see here." Coach said turning around. "Probably just some homeless kid." Hayley furrows crossing her arms, though no one really moved.

"Coach." Scott says hesitantly. "He was a senior," he mentions, Coach sighs turning up to the teen. "He wasn't on the team, was he?" Hayley snapped her head to a blond- haired girl.. "Kyle! Oh god! Kyle!"

Stiles touched the small of his girlfriend' back leading them away from the scene following behind Scott and Isaac. "You see the way the twins looked at him?" Isaac began eyeing the two boys from afar.

"Yeah, you mean like they had no idea what happened?" Stiles replied rubbing Hayley' back in a way to comfort him.

"No, no, they knew." Isaac says shaking his head as they walked further down the hill, Stiles turned to the werewolf. "The kid was strangled with a garrote, all right? Am I the only one  recognizing the lack of werewolfitude in these murders?"