"You're tracking them by print?" Argent tossed down a gym bag with chains inside, he crouched down to be at Scott's level. "Trying to." The beta says.

"Well, then you've been wasting your time." Argent mentions, "there's only one creature on earth that can visually track footprints and that's man." Argent rose from his crouching position. "And if you're not trained like me, you have no idea that this print is Boyd' and these—"

"Are Cora's." Isaac points down.

"Nope, they're yours." Argent turned away from the footprint up to Isaac. "You trampled Cora' as soon as you walked over here." Hayley turned over to Isaac, he swallowed thickly moving back. "Listen, I know the four of you are focusing half your energy on resisting your own urges u see the full moon but that puts you at a server disadvantage to Boyd and Cora, who have fully given in. They out the pedal to the floor where you three are barely hitting the speed limit."

Derek exhaled, "so what do we do."

"Focus on your sense of smell." Argent glanced between all of them. "Actual wolves are known to track their prey by up to hundreds miles a day by scent. A trained hunter can use scent to track them, if the wind is with them. Wolves can track a scent by a distance of two miles, which means we can draw them to us or into a trap."

Argent leaned down taking out a net from inside the bag and tossed it out towards Scott. "Full moon dies give us one advantage, they'll have a higher heat signature, which makes them easier to spot with infrared."

Hayley didn't know what she caught in her hands when Argent threw something her way, they were night vision binoculars. "Thanks but I've got my own." Derek says flashing his red eyes for a second.

"Just remember, we're not hunting wild animals." Argent reminds them, "underneath those impulses are two intelligent human beings. Don't think they can't rely on that human side, it's suppressed, buts it's there. Reminding them how to mask their scent, how to cover their tracks, how to survive."

They took a ride with Allison' dad up the mountain were they stared down the city, that was Beacon Hills. "When's the last time you saw your sister?" Argent says directly to Derek.

"Nine years." Derek mention, which shock them that he would bluntly answer the hunter. "I though she died in the fire."

"Do you feel like you have a lock on her scent?" Argent asked him, Derek only shook his head as he looked at him. "Scott, how confident are you in your skills?"

Scott blinks as he looks around. "Honestly. Most of the time I'm trying not to think about all the things I can smell."

"All right." Argent sighs looking down at the city lights. "The problem is when they reach the woods and hit the residential area. Once they're past the high school, right in the middle of beacon hills."

"They're not gonna kill everything they see... are they?" Isaac warily voice spoke from behind them. "No, but there is an important difference to recognize, wolves hunt for food and at a certain point they get full, Boyd and Cora hunt for the pleasure of the kill. For some primal apex predatory satisfaction that comes from the ripping of warm bodies to bloody shreds. And who knows when that need gets satiated?"

"We can't kill them." Scott says,

"What if we can't catch 'em?" Derek glanced away from Allions dad back to Scott and Hayley. "We can't kill them, Derek, that's your sister." Hayley tells him, hoping that would stop him from killing them.