The Start Of A Nightmare

"Pipe down, you unpolished gems." Ego started; as he looked very serious about this topic.

"It's out of the topic, but why does he always call us unpolished gems?" Zantetsu asked, genuinely confused.

"Stupid Zantetsu;" Nagi and and Reo said at the same time.

"Listen up. I see that you boys aren't making much of a progress. And i also noticed that you all have not been thinking much about your future in this Football career." Ego said.

Though everyone knows he's stating facts, they won't accept it.

"You all have been too carefree, just because you have strengthened your ego." He continued.

"So? Does it even matter? We're playing good Football and we guys have survived this far." Raichi added, annoyed by Ego's antics.

"Yes, yes. It does matter. It could ruin your whole career, you know." Ego stated.

Everyone stared at him, thinking he was spouting nonsense. But they shrugged it off, thinking "He's gonna talk and go, anyways."

"So, i've decided to ban all of you from playing Football for a year." Ego gave them the biggest shock of their careers.

Why shouldn't they play?

All of them were confused and angered.

"Instead, you will come back after a year and display your new skills that you've learnt in the meantime. A one that you did not have before." Ego added, gaining weird looks from the others.

"Whaaaat? And if we did not do what you said?" Raichi asked.

"Then, you can Lock Off." Ego stated, confidently.

"Now, let's meet again after a year, you unpolished gems." He said.

The screen turned off.

Everyone looked at eachother, confused about what Ego was talking about.

Isagi Yoichi was far more concerned than the other boys.

He wanted to play football, but now a random Four-eyed-bowl-cut guy tells them to stop?

He thinks this is nonsense.

Timeskip To The Next Day

"Isagi, wake up!" A certain red-head said, annoyed by this boy who's been sleeping for a long time.

"What's wrong, Chigiri?" Isagi asked, rubbing his eyes from sleepiness.

"We need to go home, you know. Get ready fast. We need to go soon." Chigiri stated while drying his wet hair.

"Ah!" Isagi said, just realizing that he needed to get home.

"I'll go get ready, then." Isagi said, getting up.

"You better do;" The fully-dressed Kunigami added.

"Hey, Zwico, pass...." A certain Bob-cut started.

"Oi, Bachira, you need to get up. Let's go home." Chigiri said, kicking the second guy who's asleep.

"Okaaaaay." Bachira stated.

"I guess, i need to learn whatever it takes me to keep my place in 'Blue Lock'." Isagi thought, while brushing his teeth.

It's The Start Of A Nightmare.
______________________________________