Roomies.

(Y/N) was leaned against the wall, his legs on the chests and crafting table, his thick jacket zipped up and covered the lower half of his face. He was trying really hard not to fall asleep incase Tommy needed him.

But God did sleep sound so nice, it would be the first time in a while he could take a nap without worrying about mobs. Or being jumped by some random raiders.

Eventually (Y/N)'s sleep debt got the better if him as his eyes fluttered shut and his breathing slowed, not noticing the extremely muffled yells from upstairs.

<<>>

The loud sound of boots slamming to the floor attacked
(Y/N)'s ears. He looked up and saw Tommy rambling about "This is our to house! You can't kick us out of our part!" Although what truly caught (Y/N) attention was the tall piglin hybrid that was glaring daggers at him.

The piglin looked at the blonde boy, "This is why you keep saying us?" He huffed out. Tommy nodded while walking to a corner of the room and digging a smaller area. "This will be (Y/N)'s room! My body guard must be close to protect me from all the women."

(Y/N) stood and puffed his chest out slightly, "Who are you." He stared down The other man who he was taller that by about 2 to 3 inches. The Piglin stared at him, with a completely indifferent expression.

(Y/N) eyes slightly watered, god  they felt like they were on fire, he tried to hide his need to fidget under his stare as his legs felt slightly wobbly. "Thats Techno, were kinda moving in with him for now." The endermans intimidating stature immediately fell along with his gaze.

"OH! Oh! I'm sorry I'm trying to intimidate you in your own home- im sorry..." Techno just shrugged it off, "Eh, its fine. You've already been way better than that." He lazily pointed a finger at Tommy... who was shoving a golden apple in his mouth. "... HEY GIVE ME MY GAPPLES!"

Techno ran forward and grabbed the back of Tommys shirt holding him like a cat does its baby. "HEY THATS NOT FAIR LET ME DOWN OR ILL STICK MY HOUNDS ON YOU!"

"What hounds?" The piglin harshly spat. Tommy quickly pointed at (Y/N) then aggressively pointed at Techno, waving his arms around. (Y/N) glance at Techno, then Tommy, then Techno again. He shook his head and sat down on the chest again. "He will fold me like a lawn chair, no thanks."

A snort left Techno as he looked back at Tommy, still dangling him in the air. "But- you- asshole!" The pink haired man held his other hand out expectingly, Tommy reluctantly placed a bag of golden apple in his hand.

Techno pulled them into his bag and released Tommy, (Y/N) was quick to teleport and catch him. Avoiding his more major injuries. Once Tommy got his balance he shoved (Y/N) away, or he tried to. (Y/N) stood unaffected.

"Fuck off, you abandoned me in a time of need! I don't need you, all I need are primes!" We walked into the area that was supposed to be (Y/N)'s rooms and placed a log with bell. Techno quickly walked next to him. "Oh yeahhh get them channel membershipssss!"

The enderman just stared in pure confusion as the other two hit the bell over and over again yelling "PRIMESS!" And "SUBSCRIBE TO TECHNOBLADE!"

"The hells a prime?"

<<>>

It was getting a little late, Tommy and Techno left to "Get that bread" or what ever Tommy said. After Techno threatened
(Y/N) to make sure he didn't ruin his house, they left (Y/N) to his own devices.

He decided the best thing to do with this newly found free time was to cook. He wiped off a small counter top and got to work.

(Y/N) cut up some chicken and put it to boil. He immediately started rummage thought some of the chests. "I should have grabbed this stuff before i started cooking."

He grabbed carrots, cabbage, celery and some seasoning. He took a sniff of some of the seasonings and poured them into the soup as needed. He put the bottles back and got to work cutting the vegetables.

He placed them in a bowl to the side as he waited from the right time to put them in.

<<>>

(Y/N) had the pot of soup covered and pushed away. He had enjoyed his own bowl already and he had two for Tommy and Techno.

He had his arms crossed on a crafting table, his chin laid on his arms as he stared aimlessly at the window. His tail would flick from time to time when he saw a bird pass by, or his ears would twitch when its chipping could be heard.

After a bit of time, Tommy and Techno strolled in. Tommy complaining about how long they were outside and Techno explaining why they needed to be out. (Y/N) quickly stood and and handed them their bowls of soup, which were still warm courtesy of the fire.

Both the boys looked at him confused as they lifted the foil off the top of the warm bowl. Immediately the smell hit their noses, Tommy was quick to shout an excited thanks while he rushed for a spoon. Techno on the other hand just nodded at (Y/N).

"No problem, can't get better on an empty stomach now can we?"