Chapter 11

Sebastian's Perspective

Y/n looks up at me wide eyed at my suggestion. She looks as if I just suggested we make love right here on the sand. Her expression is priceless.

I laugh while extending my hand to her. "Come on Y/n. Why don't you live a little?"

The shock wears off and a smirk replaces her once wide open mouth. She takes my hand and pulls herself up off the blanket. I love how she will never back down from a challenge. Her courageous spirit is much to be gleaned about.

Y/n stands in front of me, looking everywhere but at me. It is clear that she is nervous, but to be honest, so am I. I have already started taking off my tie, but what else do I take off?

I cannot back down now! No more being a coward. I throw my tie over on the blanket and start to unbutton my shirt.

"W-What are you doing? Y/n stammers.

"I am not going to get in the water with my clothes on" I scoff. "What's the fun in that darling?"

I fumble with the last button of my shirt. Merlin! What am I doing? This is mad! How much am I willing to take off in front of this beautiful woman?

I try to keep my confident demeanor while I slide my shirt off my shoulders. I keep eye contact with Y/n as I drop the shirt to the ground.

Y/n stares at my chest for a moment and I feel extremely self-conscious until a cheeky grin grows on her lips. She starts to slowly unbutton her shirt like she is giving me a hell of a show.

Each button comes apart in a painfully slow manner. I am fighting the urge to walk over to her and rip it off.

I get a glimpse of her chest as the last button comes undone. Her chest is rising and falling in a very drastic manner.

The shirt falls to her feet and her eyes meet mine again. She is wearing a black brassiere that has lace covering it. Shit!

I am not strong enough for this.

"Two can play at that game Sallow" she smirks at me.

I can't let this goddess one up me. I can't let her win. I need to be the one in control here.

"You think so?" I laugh back.

I kick off my shoes and socks and start to undo my belt buckle. On the outside I have a confident grin and cocked brow directed at Y/n, but on the inside I am a trembling mess.

I am seconds away from being in my undergarments in front of a woman who has stolen my heart. This is not conventional in any manner, but I didn't want to stop it either.

Y/n's eyes were now a wide as mooncalf's as she stared in shock while I kick my trousers off.

This is too far. She is going to run. What girl would want this? This was supposed to be a romantic outing. I wanted to confess my feelings. How did I let it get this far?

Before I had the time to completely register what's going on Y/n was taking her tights off. She throws them over next to my pants before she plays with the zipper of her skirt.