- I dont want to hurt you -

GO FOLLOW MY TIKTOK^^^ (I'm never going to stop asking, so you might as well do it now)

CONTENT WARNINGS: Angst, attempted suicide, and more.

-

Your scream echoes through the room as Mendez throws you into another wall, a crack forming in the wood. You land on the ground with a gasp as the wind is knocked from your lungs, rolling over in pain.

"Is that... all you got?" You mutter out, in pain, wiping the blood from your mouth and moving to stand up, but a hard kick to your chest quickly forced you back to the floor.

"The gift has spread." A new voice grumbles out, and you look up, spotting Saddler stalking towards you. You quickly move back, shaking your head. You know exactly what he's here for.

"No, please." You mutter as he creeps closer, tilting his head and smiling, like a lion playing with its prey.

"You will be mine." He smiles before raising his hand, and you watch as black veins spread over your skin, making your eyes widen. You watch it run down your arms to your fingertips, if it weren't for your situation you'd say it was kind of pretty, like some fucked up tree imprinted in your skin like a tattoo. But it wasn't. It wasn't a tattoo. It was a virus. A virus that put you under the control of a very bad man.

You yell out as you feel yourself being ripped from the control of your body. First, it was your legs, then your arms, then your fingers and toes. Every limb, every muscle, every bone from your neck down, under Saddlers control. He had the remote. All you could do was watch from here on out.

Kill them.

You blink, your face flinching as you hear a voice in your head, echoing throughout your mind like an unwanted song.

Kill. Them.

You shake your head before gasping as your body moves without your permission. Standing up to face the man.

The door slams open, and your eyes snap in the direction, widening as you spot Leon standing there, Ashley behind his back.

"Ah! Perfect timing." Saddler smiles, and they look at you confused before Leon spots the veins covering your skin, making his own eyes widen.

You're forced to walk his way, and your eyes tear up, jaw clenching before you put all the strength you have into stopping, freezing, your whole body shaking as you're stuck in between moving and stopping.

"Leon, you need to go." You whisper, and he shakes his head, pulling his gun out and shooting Saddler, saddler disappearing before they can hit him.

You know what to do.

You shake your head, your face scrunching up as your body starts moving toward them again.

"Leon, I don't wanna..." You let out a small breath, short whimper. You couldn't finish your sentence, trying to focus on stopping your movements.

"Y/n, i-" Leon's cut off as you jump on him, grabbing the gun from his hand. He quickly pushes you away, knocking it from your hand and holding you down as you try to get at him. His eyes soften as he stares at you. He could see the pain in your eyes as your body tried to pry him off. His grip on your falters, and he's thrown across the room, you scrambling to get his gun.