Chapter 1: Wrong Way Home

(If we were to ever get more fighters in a hypothetical Smash Brothers game, Noah and Mio would totally make it. Anyway, this was made to celebrate Xenoblade 3's DLC coming out! I don't think I'll have time to post Monday, so here it is! Enjoy!)

             The Smash Mansion was lively as ever for another annual round. Of course, there are new and old fighters were present in the mansion. A blond, spiky haired soldier with blue and green eyes was walking into the kitchen to grab a snack for himself before his next match. He was wearing a black jacket with only one sleeve with the ribbon on the other arm, but he still carried the Buster Sword on his back. He was surprised to see the Keyblade Wielder chatting with the future telling Monodo wielder, but he wasn't surprised to see him with the smaller driver. He was also with the two newcomers and another friend of his.

"Yeah, I kind of messed that up. I'm sorry about that, everyone" the Keyblade wielder said as he rubbed the back of his head nervously.

"What did you mess up, Sora?" the soldier asked as he decided to join in on the conversation.

"Oh! Hey Cloud!" Sora greeted warmly as he waved his hands at him.

Sora was still the same kid Cloud always knew. Sore wore a new outfit this time. A black jacket with a red hood. He has a black shirt with the same crown necklace around his neck. He has black shoes. He has his brown spiky hair with the same, bright blue eyes.

"I was telling Noah and Mio about the issue I caused them after our last tournament" Sora said as he gestured to the newcomers, "That was my fault"

He was sitting on the carpet floor and his back against the couch. In front of him was the couple that were also the newcomers. Noah was the tall male with his deep, dark blue hair tied in a ponytail and matching eyes. He wore a red jacket, black shirt, shoes, and pants. There were blue circles on his back and his belt.

"It is interesting to know that you were the cause behind it" Noah said as Sora laughed and summoned his keyblade, "Especially since this weapon is so strange from ours"

"I should've asked a more specific question" Sora said with a grin as Mio looked at it closely.

She had a white jacket and gray dress. She wore black stockings with gray boots. What was the most interesting physical part of her was her ears in her gray hair. Cloud recalled his friends who had similar ears, but nothing like hers. She even has a red charm in her hair. Her golden eyes were examining the keyblade with a grin.

"Still, it was kind of cool to see your world!" Rex said happily as Pyra grinned at him, "Especially seeing our old and new friends"

Although Rex wasn't the fighter, he was there to support Pyra and Mythra. He wore a blue outfit and had brown bags on the sides. He has brown gloves and strong boots too. Though, this was because he is a diver and driver. His brown hair was lively while his brown eyes were shining with joy.

At his side was a girl named Pyra. She has another person with her named Mythra. Pyra has short red hair and wore a red battle armor. According to Rex, she was an Aegis along with Mythra. She was the chosen fighter for the tournament, but Rex was allowed to accompany her. Her emerald eyes shined with delight for life.

"I couldn't agree more" Shulk said warmly as he leaned over Sora's shoulder, "It is still a strange device. I've even seen this twice! Are you sure I cannot study it? I really would love to learn as much as I can"

Shulk is a little older than Sore. He has blond hair and blue eyes with a pair of mechanical goggles on his head. He wore a red jacket, black shirt, and red pants with matching shoes. On his back was a blade called the Monado. Only he could wield it.