Part 8: Grief

[NO ONE'S POV]

Shinazugawa Sanemi, the Wind Hashira always has a bad temper. This was the first time Tomioka Giyuu see him frozen in place with tears trickling down his cheeks. He could sense the grief Shinazugawa was feeling for losing one of the people he loves the most.

"I need some alone time," Shinazugawa said in a weak and shaky voice. This was the first time Tomioka could see how vulnerable Shinazugawa is when he lost Y/N. Tomioka decided to let Shinazugawa be for the time being after seeing how this news has not only affected him but also affected quite a lot of demon slayers that Y/N has helped or demon slayers that befriended Y/N.

After seeing Shinazugawa leave, Tomioka started to show how he also felt about the news. Tomioka can't help but cry remembering how Y/N made his life much better by improving his and Shinazugawa's relationship. Tomioka would forever be indebted to what Y/N did for him and Shinazugawa. 

Tomioka was quietly sobbing trying as much as possible to be quiet but he didn't know that Shinazugawa has not gone out to the forest rather, he was listening to Tomioka's sobs not knowing what to do because he is also vulnerable in that state. "Y/N, what should I do..?" Shinazugawa mumbles. 

==================================================

{[CLIFFHANGER that shouldn't be existed anyway-]}

[someone notify me to update (。^▽^)]