In the meeting and the invitation

(3rd Person Point Of View)

                   "Good Morning, my children." Oyakata-sama said, "It has been so long ever since you've got a mission as Hashiras, So I am going to assign a group of 2 in a mission to bond."

"So, Iguro Obanai with Mitsuri, Rengoku with Shinobu, Tengen and Gyomei with Muichiro, and last but not least Sanemi with Giyuu," Oyakata-sama said with a smiling face.

                                        (Sanemi's Point Of View)

                Great just great I have to be working with him. WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING THIS TO ME!? I sighed loudly as I walk towards Giyuu and said "Hey since we have a mission together come to my estate this evening." after I finished speaking, I head home without saying another word.

                                       (Giyuu's Point Of View)

                     After I knew me and Sanemi is going to work together, I felt like someone planned for all of this to happen. Maybe I am thinking weird stuff. Sanemi said, "Hey since we have a mission together come to my estate this evening."

I hesitated and digest what he said. I am going to HIS ESTATE for our mission. For instance, I felt my heart skip 100 beats before I can breathe well again. I guess I am going to eat lunch and make him ohagi.

                                          (Sanemi's Point Of View)

                "OH, MY DEMON-SLAYING GOOOOOOOD!? I invited him to my fucking ESTATE" I said while punching a dummy. Genya is outside hearing all those commotions after finally coming in to give me ohagi. "Aniki, here your ohagi," he said. "GET OUT" after I said that he said, "Ok, Aniki." I ate some ohagi making sure that I can relieve my temper at least a bit. I let out a small grunt while sharpening my katana.

                                            (Giyuu's Point Of View)

                 Even though Shinazugawa said to go to his estate in the evening I decided to go to his estate in the afternoon. I guess I can try giving him some ohagi to befriend him. As I am walking to his estate it is currently 3:30 in the afternoon, I noticed some of the Hashiras on the way to his estate as well. I asked them "Why are you guys also going to his estate?". Well, the first one to respond is always Kocho "We are going to surprise him with a sleepover at his estate for the night before starting our missions tomorrow." after she finished saying that, the only word that came out of my mouth is "oh, I am going to tell Shinazugawa, goodbye."

As I hurried over to Shinazugawa's place I knocked on his door which is around 4 in the afternoon by now. Genya opened the door as I hurried in and asked "Where is Shinazugawa?"

                                             (Genya's Point of View)

                    After I opened the door the Water Hashira stormed into the estate in exhaustion. He asked where my brother is, I told him he is in his room and lead him there I told him to wait outside as I talk to my brother to either let him in or out. I knock on the door and said, "Aniki, the Water Hahira is here."

(I think I will publish more parts soon. Wish me luck on my assignments and quizzes soon. In this AU Shinobu does not tease him that much about having any friends. And Y/n would be Sanemi's personal doctor in this AU. Word Count: 563 )