Part 5: Preparation for the mission

(Y/n's POV)

Wow... so relaxing... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" WTF IS THAT NOISE

I rushed to the room where I heard the noise and it turns out that the Hashiras are preparing for their mission and they were just going through brother Shinazugawa's stuff.

WAIT- THEY WERE GOING THROUGH BROTHER SHINAZUGAWA'S STUFF- "STOP GOING THROUGH THEIR STUFF Y'ALL" I said.

They just looked at me- wait- I forgot to put my upper clothing except for a bra- oop- now they know my gender-

"EEK DON'T LOOK AT ME" I screamed.

(Sanemi's POV)

"Y/n...I mean- F!Y/n You don't have to worry... I already know..." I said. I saw her face red with tears, "Since when did you know?" I heard her say. "I knew ever since I adopted you- After all, why would I raise you if I didn't know your gender?" I said. 

She ran out and came back wearing clothes and her emotions completely changed- "COME OUT AND EAT NOW BEFORE YOUR FOOD GETS COLD" I heard her...

We ate our food quietly basically not so quiet- Rengoku just kept yelling UMAI which is quite annoying but I got used to it.

All of us are ready to go on our missions now... AND WTF I JUST REMEMBER THAT I NEED TO GO ON A MISSION WITH GIYUU-

(Y/n's POV)

"Y'ALL GET OUT OF THE HOUSE I'M GOING TO CLEAN AND YOU GUYS FINISH YOUR MISSION EARLY SO THAT WE CAN SPEND MORE TIME TOGETHER," I said smiling. Brother Shinazugawa saw through my fake smile... He knew me too much and so do I...

(Giyuu's POV)

I've been silent all morning, but if I don't say goodbye to Y/n will make me sad. "Y/n... Goodbye and... Have a great day." I said.

"GOODBYE TOMIOKA-SAN HAVE A GREAT MISSION" Y/n yelled back...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ehh... these are my ideas for now- Writing them down and publishing them just in case I forget-

Word Count: 304