LOVER'S MOON (SUNGHOON × Y/N)

! FULL ENGLISH !

From a distance you can already hear the melody of your favorite song as you kept on walking while Sunghoon was guiding you as you walk with your eyes blindfolded. The blindfold was on since he picked you up from your house.

Today was your 1st anniversary as a couple and you're beyond grateful to have such loving, thoughtful and caring boyfriend like Sunghoon. He traveled all the way from Korea to see you on your 1st anniversary and after months of not seeing each other because he was busy fighting for his dreams.

You and Sunghoon are childhood sweethearts and eventually became serious lovers in your teenage years up until now.

"I swear Park Sunghoon...I'm going to kick your butt if I trip". You threatened him, and he just giggled at you.

"Why do I feel like we're on top of the cliff?". You said and you're not wrong. Sunghoon brought you to the cliff where he asked you to be his girlfriend exactly 1 year ago. The cliff was your favorite spot as you both watch the moonlight and do stargazing back then. The place was on a beach and you both just love the quite place.

"Relax babe, you'll love it here just like the old days". He said and you just smiled while holding on to him as you continued to walk to where he was leading you.

Sunghoon was always full of efforts not only on special occasions like your monthsary or birthday but in daily basis. When he left to train in Korea for months, he orders you tulip bouquets online and sends it to your address every day. Today is actually the day that you get to be with each other again after he left months ago after his short visit to you. You are not expecting to see him in this special day because you know he's busy plus he's on another country and miles away from you, but he came and surprised you.

"We're here babe". He said and started to take your blindfold off.

Your eyes widened and tears immediately fell down from your eyes when you saw the ground decorated with scented candles to a heart shape, a mat inside it for you to sit on, a bottle of wine and two wine glasses, a huge bouquet of tulips, and a rectangular picnic basket.

Sunghoon was happy seeing you that moment as you turned to him crying like a mess. As expected, he laughed at you and wiped your tears using his thumb.

"Happy Anniversary babe". He greeted you as he pulls you close for a passionate kiss.

You both broke the kiss after a moment and both sat on the mat, Sunghoon handed you the huge bouquet of tulips. You were stunned to see such big pile of tulips in one bouquet.

"Wow! this is the biggest bouquet I've ever received so far, thanks babe". You said in amazement and placed a peck on Sunghoon's lips.

"I love you so much babe, I'm sorry if I have to leave you for months". Sunghoon apologized and his stares were soft and pleading.

"You don't have to be sorry babe, I will always be here to support you". You said and you both smiled at each other.

Both of you spent the night eating and drinking some glass of wine as you both feel the cold sea breeze which made the place a lot more romantic for your date. After eating, you both went down to the shore and played with the cold water of the sea, you were splashing water to each other and started chasing one another, you don't care if you two got wet because you enjoyed and was happy with each other's company.

After goofing around, you went back to the cliff and watched the bright full moon. You laid on Sunghoon's arm as you do stargaze with your favorite music on the background. You stayed in that position for a couple of minutes admiring the moon from the horizon.