The Doctor is Pissed

Start from the beginning

Leo chuckles. "She's more wounded, isn't she?" He laughs loudly. "She's a bitch. She deserved it."

Law's hat shadows his face and he clenches his jaw. "Room." A blue dome surrounded the three and Law swung his sword.

Leo stares at his body horrified. The fucking sadistic doctor had severed Leo's head from his fucking body without killing him. What. The. Actual. Fuck.

"What. Did. You. Do."

Leo body trembles. "I-I have Devil Fruit. I used it on her. Whatever injuries I obtained, so did she! Ok?"

"Is that still true?"

Leo grits his teeth.

"Well?" Law readies his nodachi again, a silent threat.

Leo looks away. "Yes."

"Get rid of it."

"No."

Law starts to squeeze Leo's head. "Now."

Leo smirks. "You realise she's feeling this right now?"

"She can handle it." Law dismisses.

"Can she?"

"Of course."

Leo inwardly cursed at the doctor's confidence in Saki.

Law smirks sadistically. "So? Are you gonna get rid of it? Or do I have to make you do it?"

Leo breathes shakily. "Fine..." His headless body reaches over to his sister and touches her wrist. She winces in her unconscious state. "There. Now Milah feels it. Not Saki."

Law's smirk widens. "If I find out Saki-ya is still connected to you..." the threat hangs in the air.

Leo gulps in fear.

He should at least be grateful that Law reconnected his head to his body. Law admits, it would've been funny to see Leo running around like a headless chicken, but he doubted that would've solved all their problems. So, like the nice person he is, he let Leo have his head back on his shoulders. Again, he was tempted to put it somewhere less than savoury, but who was he to release upon the world that monstrosity?

Law scowls. Fuck, he should've done it, impulsive or not.

~*~

Saki was up when Law came back. How, he had no idea. Shachi was awake, too. They were both goofing around with Bepo, like the idiots they are.

"You should still be resting."

Saki grins up at him, one eye swollen shut with bandages covering her arms, shoulder, chest, stomach, and thigh. "Hey, Tra-chan!!! Where'd you go??"

Holy shit, she looks like one of those mummies wrapped in cloth.

"Out," he answers simply. "How are you even awake? Those wounds were horrible. And stop moving around! Your stitches will tear." Law scolds.

Saki tilts her head, thinking. "I don't know how I'm awake! I just, y'know, woke up! And don't worry!" she grins brightly. "The stitches won't tea-"

Saki's face drops.

Law raises an eyebrow.

She laughs awkwardly. "The stitches broke."

Law sighs and drags a hand down his face. "Why am I not surprised...."

"Oopsie..."

Shachi and Bepo quietly try to leave when they see Law wasn't in the mood.

"Shachi-ya. I still have to give you a check-up." Law points out.