𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 7࿐⋆charlie would be proud⋆

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"I am not even going to start the lecture I had for you three," he said and greeted them all separately.

As they all sat at the table, Y/N examined him clearly. He looked very different from how he looked when Y/N saw him at the wedding. His hair was longer like Sirius, and he had grown a tad bit taller. Faded scars were spread across his face. His jaw sharper, muscles larger, he looked every bit of an Auror he was.

"You look different," commented Ron, taking the words right out of Y/N's mouth.

"Good different or bad different?" Rigel asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Good," said Ron. "Really good."

Rigel chuckled and nodded, and ran his hand through his hair self consciously.

"So. I am assuming I wouldn't get an answer out of you if I asked what your mission is?" He asked the four Gryffindors.

They all shook their heads simultaneously. Rigel nodded again.

"Thought so."

"You just have to trust us, okay?" said Y/N. "Now, did you bring what I asked you?"

Rigel slipped a hand into his coat's pocket and took out a small vile. Y/N received it; there were pieces of black hair in them. Then he gave her a set of folded clothes.

"Did Aunt Celestia ask why?"

Y/N had sent Rigel a message to get his mother's hair. Bill had told her that Rigel had found Celestia after she betrayed Voldemort and escaped. Rigel had been keeping her in a safe house and looking after her.

Although, nobody outside of Voldemort's closest Death Eaters circle knew that Celestia had betrayed them. In the public's eyes, she was still loyal to Voldemort like her sisters Bellatrix and Narcissa.

"She didn't ask why," said Rigel. "She just told me to tell you to be careful."

"I will be," promised Y/N.

Rigel looked at her like he wanted to say more, like he had prepared a five pages essay on the topic "Be careful Y/N Diggory, please don't die." But he chose not to say it.

"I can't stay long," he said, checking his watch. "I need to go."

"Already?" said Y/N, her eyebrows creasing in disappointment. "But. . . you just got here. . ."

"I am an Auror, cousin, I've got stuff to do," said Rigel, with a sarcastic smirk. "Y'know, lives to safe."

He stood up to say his goodbyes. He hugged Hermione first, then Harry, and said, "Take care of her, okay? Or I will personally murder you, Potter."

Then he hugged Ron and said, "Try not to die, Weasel."

"You too, Diggory," said Ron, smiling just a bit as he hugged him back.

Lastly, Rigel turned to Y/N and jerked his head at the door. The two of them stepped outside the house. Once the door was closed, Rigel put his hands on Y/N's shoulder and crouched down to be at her eye level.

"I need you to know, Y/N," he said, his eyes sincere. "After my mum, you're the most important person in the world to me. So I need you to be on alert at all times. Don't get hurt because I swear if you die, cousin, I will fucking kill you."

Tears welled up in Y/N's eyes as she smiled shakily and gave him a nod. Rigel Diggory, the person she hated the most three years ago, was saying that she was the second most important person to him.

Who knew, right?

She wrapped her arms around his middle and hugged him for the last time. She felt like a little kid in his presence but in a good way. She felt safer knowing that he was there for her. Like he would do anything to protect her.