𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 3࿐⋆hogwarts express⋆

"What do you mean you've never had a boyfriend? Look at you! You're absolutely stunning!"

────⍣☆☾☼✧☼☽☆⍣────

As the Weasleys and their 'almost adopted' three children reached King's Cross, Mr. Weasley kept close to Harry's elbow into the station.

"Right then," he said, glancing around them. "Let's do this in pairs, as there are so many of us. I'll go through first with Harry."

Mr. Weasley strolled toward the barrier between platforms nine and ten, pushing Harry's trolley and apparently very interested in the InterCity 125 that had just arrived at platform nine. With a meaningful look at Harry, he leaned casually against the barrier. Harry imitated him.

In a moment, they had fallen sideways through the solid metal onto platform nine and three-quarters and looked up to see the Hogwarts Express.

Percy and Ginny suddenly appeared behind Harry. Hermione and Y/N followed closely behind.

"Ah, there's Penelope!" said Percy, smoothing his hair and going pink again.

Y/N caught Harry's eye, and they both turned away to hide their laughter as Percy strode over to a girl with long, curly hair, walking with his chest thrown out so that she couldn't miss his shiny badge.

Once the remaining Weasleys had joined them, Harry and Ron led the way to the end of the train, past packed compartments, to a carriage that looked quite empty.

They loaded the trunks onto it, stowed Hedwig, Ozwald, and Crookshanks in the luggage rack, then went back outside to say good-bye to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley.

Mrs. Weasley kissed all her children, then Y/N, and Hermione, and finally, Harry. He was embarrassed, but really quite pleased when she gave him an extra hug.

"Do take care, won't you, Harry?" she said as she straightened up, her eyes oddly bright.

Then she opened her enormous handbag and said, "I've made you all sandwiches.... Here you are, Ron... no, they're not corned beef.... Fred? Where's Fred? Here you are, dear.... Y/N.... Yes, dear of course I didn't forget your favorite...."

"Harry," said Mr. Weasley quietly, "come over here a moment."

✰𝕐/ℕ'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍✰

As Mrs. Weasley was handing over the sandwiches, I noticed Harry and Mr. Weasley talking quitely behind a pillar.

"Alright dears, go on! Be safe!" said Mrs. Weasley as we all started boarding the train.

"Arthur!" called Mrs. Weasley, shepherding the rest of us onto the train. "Arthur, what are you doing? It's about to go!"

"He's coming, Molly!" I heard Mr. Weasley say as I got on the train after Ginny.