𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 4࿐⋆my head was underwater⋆

❝Sucks to suck, Goldstein!❞

Sucks to suck, Goldstein!

────⍣☆☾☼✧☼☽☆⍣────

Y/N tossed and turned the whole night. Sleeping seemed almost impossible when the vision of the Harry James Potter, her best friend- who might not be a friend anymore- kissing her willingly flashed through her eyes every couple of seconds.

Not wanting another silly conversation about her feelings, she decided not to tell Hermione about it. She felt kind of guilty hiding something as big as this from her best friend, with whom Y/N had shared basically everything from finding a peculiar bug in Charms classroom to switching Parvati's and Lavender's robes in their trunks.

She had to talk to Harry about it first and clear things about what all of this meant. What irritated her the most was how casual Harry was the next day at breakfast, as though nothing had happened the previous night. But the subtle grin on his face told her that he indeed loved driving her mad by not mentioning anything about it.

"Are you alright, Y/N?" Ron asked worriedly, when she stabbed her toast with a butter knife, glaring daggers at Harry.

"Yeah, I am fine," she said, smiling at Ron and then immediately scowling in Harry's direction, who had his hand over his mouth, hiding his laugh.

What was she doing? She shouldn't be letting a mere male have such an effect on her. And that's when she thought, screw you, Potterson.

"What class do you two have this morning?" Hermione asked Ron and Harry.

"Divination," Ron said gloomily. "What about you? Arithmancy?"

"Yep," said Y/N, getting up and slinging her bag over her shoulder. "Harmonica, can you go ahead with me? I forgot my ink in our dorm."

Hermione nodded. Harry narrowed his eyes at Y/N, who was completely ignoring his gaze. She waved to her brother and her Hufflepuff friends while passing their table and disappeared out of the Great Hall.

"Ron, I'll join you in the North Tower," said Harry, standing up and gathering his things. "I just need to use the bathroom, don't wait for me."

Before Ron could reply, he sprinted out of the Hall and caught up with Y/N but stopped just a few feet behind her. He grabbed her arm and pulled her into an empty classroom, closing the door and slamming her against it.

"What the fu- oh!" Y/N's swallowed her surprised yelp as soon as her (e/c) eyes met her favourite green ones. "Harry! What- what are you doing?"

Harry smirked down at her, his hands were pressed on either of her head on the door, completely blocking any kind of escape.

"Why, what's the rush, Diggory?"