𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 7࿐⋆the audacity of this man⋆

❝You're looking at a professional Occlumens

❝You're looking at a professional Occlumens.❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧

The shock of losing Mad-Eye hung over the house in the days that followed.

Mrs. Weasley kept everyone busy with preparations of the wedding that they hardly had any time to think. And Y/N concluded that Mrs. Weasley wanted to distract them all from thoughts of Mad-Eye and the terrors of their recent journey.

They were often joined by the Order members for dinner now, because the Burrow had replaced twelve, Grimmauld Place as the Headquarters. Mr. Weasley had explained that after the death of Dumbledore, their Secret-Keeper, each of the people to whom Dumbledore had confided Grimmauld Place's location had become a Secret-Keeper in turn.

And that meant Snape would also know the location.

"We must decide 'ow you two will be disguised, 'Arry and Y/N," said Fleur during dinner one day. "For ze wedding," she added, when they looked confused. "Of course, none of our guests are Death Eaters, but we cannot guarantee zat zey will not let something slip after zey 'ave 'ad champagne."

"Disguise?" said Y/N. "Like the whole poly juice potion jazz again?"

"Don't worry, Y/N!" said Fleur brightly. "I 'ave ze perfect plan for you!"

She winked at Y/N.

"Yes, good point," said Mrs. Weasley from the top of the table, where she sat, spectacles perched on the end of her nose, scanning an immense list of jobs she had scribbled on a very long piece of parchment. "Now, Ron, have you cleaned out your room yet?"

"Why?" exclaimed Ron, glaring at his mother. "Why does my room have to be cleaned out? Harry, Rigel, and I are fine with the way it is!"

Due to Rebekah and Sirius taking Percy's old room, Rigel had to move in with Harry and Ron while Y/N stayed with Hermione and Ginny in Ginny's room.

"We are holding your brother's wedding here in a few days' time, young man-"

"And are they getting married in my bedroom?" asked Ron furiously. 'No! So why in the name of Merlin's saggy left-"

"Don't talk to your mother like that," said Mr. Weasley firmly. "And do as you're told."

Ron scowled at both his parents, then picked up his spoon and the last few mouthfuls of his apple tart.

"Harry and I will help," Rigel told Ron. "Most of it's our mess anyway, right, Harry?"

"Yeah," Harry nodded but Mrs. Weasley cut across him.

"Oh, Rigel, dear, it's fine. Ron can do it-"

"No. it's okay, Mrs. Weasley," said Rigel, smiling warmly, his dimples sticking out. "I am more than happy to help, really."