"I'll make you your favourite mutton biryani tomorrow evening. Is that okay with you?" said Arjun.

"Done!" Arpita said, smiling brightly.

He stood up, hugged her, kissed her forehead, and left the room.

Arpita looked at him with a smile and laid down on the bed. Soon, she drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------------------

Janaki, who came to check on the siblings, found Arpita sleeping. She kissed her daughter's forehead and covered her with the quilt. She adjusted the A.C. temperature and moved out.

Arpita was sleeping peacefully, dreaming about her little family. She is smiling in her sleep, thinking about her little munchkins, who are going to complete her. But suddenly, she started to frown. She felt uneasy, and her body started to sweat. She twitched in her sleep, trying to get rid of the uneasiness. She clutched the bedsheet in her fist and woke up with a jerk. Her forehead was covered with sweat, and she looked around. She took the water bottle from the nightstand and gulped down half of the bottle. She wiped her forehead and removed the quilt.

She looked around for her phone and found it under the pillow. She quickly unlocked it and dialled Yash's number. He picked it up in the first ring. She asked him to come to their room immediately.

She wanted to be in his arms right now and feel his warmth. She wanted him to assure her that everything would be fine. She wanted to hug him tightly and hide in his arms.

Yash, who was talking with Suhaas and Arjun, saw Arpita calling him. He answered the call and got panicked, listening to her broken voice. He immediately ran towards his room and pushed the door open. He saw Arpita sitting on the bed, taking deep breaths.

As soon as Arpita's eyes fell on Yash, she ran towards him, hugged him tight, and burst out crying. Yash panicked looking at her, picked her up in his arms without breaking the hug, and sat on the bed with her on his lap.

"Sh, Aru, calm down! What happened? Are you feeling pain anywhere?" Yash asked, caressing her hair continuously.

"I saw a bad dream," Arpita said, sniffing.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Yash asked, caressing her hair.

"I don't remember it, Yash. But I felt like someone was trying to destroy our family's happiness and peace," Arpita said, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Nothing will happen, Aru. Trust me. Our family has passed many hurdles until now, and nothing has torn them apart. They stood strong and faced everything bravely. Whatever might happen in the future, we will go through that phase and face everything together. If it is destined to happen, then we cannot change it, no matter how much we try, Aru. So, stop worrying unnecessarily and concentrate on the present. Are you understanding what I am saying?" Yash asked, looking at her.

Arpita raised her head, looked into his eyes, and said, "I got it."

"Shall we go and have lunch? See, it's already 1:30 p.m.," said Yash.

"I need to use the bathroom," said Arpita.

Yash helped her get off the bed. She went to the bathroom while Yash made the bed. He sat on the bed, waiting for her.

After a while, both of them came down, holding each other's hands.

Janaki went towards her and asked, "Are you okay, Aru?"

"I'm fine, Amma," Arpita said, giving her a small smile.

Janaki looked at her daughter, sighed, and said, "Okay then! Come, let's have lunch."

Jai sat in between her daughter and son-in-law. Raghu sat on the head chair and Radha sat beside him. Janaki served everyone and sat in between Arjun and Suhaas.

Janaki looked at Jai, who was feeding Arpita and Yash. She looked at Yash, whose eyes brimmed with tears. She saw him blinking his eyes to make sure that no one saw him getting emotional. Yash felt someone's gaze on him and looked up to see his mother-in-law looking at him. She asked him if he was okay, to which he blinked his eyes in assurance, making her sigh.

Though he says that he is okay, she knows that he is not. Yash has been an introvert since he was a kid. He is just like his mother and her best friend, Sarika. Yash is the more sensitive and emotional of the two siblings. He doesn't have many friends aside from Arpita and Suhaas. He then met Krithika, who was his classmate while he was pursuing MBBS, and soon she became his best friend.

Earlier, he used to share his emotions on his own if someone was close to his heart. But after losing his grandparents, parents, and sister, he doesn't share his pain with anyone except Arpita and Suhaas. Sometimes even they need to make efforts to let him pour out his heart in front of them. They tried their best to bring back that old Yash, but somewhere in between all the chaos, they couldn't.