babysitting (pt 2)

They both woke up from they're long awaited nap. And denji sees a kid next to him they call out "f-father.." The kid starts crying. Denji immediately stood from his bed."hey kid why are you crying?" Denji said "h-huh? Oh its nothing..." The kid runs off to the living room. Morning had hit and power was still lazing around. "Hey.. Uhm.. So why were you crying earlier?" Denji tries to be nice to the kid. "Uhm.." The kid looks away "if you dont feel comfortable telling me you dont have to" denji said "my father died from a d-devil... And i dont know how my mom died since i never had her in my life.." Tears swell up from the kids face. "Hey kid. Your lucky you got parents i never got to meet mine" denji said "and that doesnt bother you?" The kid said "nope! Cause i look at the people i got in my life right now and what can i do to protect them!" A big smile lit up from his face. The kids eyes widen tears were gone and she felt a bit more comfortable now. *ding dong* "ill go get that" denji opened the door and there was makima drenched in blood. "Hey denji! Can i use your bathroom? I gotta take all this blood off me" makima said. "Sure...." Denji said confused.

30 minutes later

"Hey have you been good!" Makima said "y-yes" the kid stuttered "okay its time to go home!" Makima said as the kids face saddened. "But.." The kid said "hey wait makima" denji said "can you bring her in once in a while i think she would like that" denji said as thr kid grew a smile on her face "oh okay" makima smiled "lets go now" makima walked off holding the kids hand.

More updates soon